Chapter Fifteen: Moving In Part I...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So how's your project?" the teacher asked and everyone groaned in their sit, "I guess you all doing great?" The teacher said sarcastically.

 

"Remember class, you only have a month" The teacher said smiling sweetly at her student "Okay class dismissed" and their teacher walked out of the the door. 

 

Kris walked at Inna's table "How's your work?" Kris asked looking at her, Inna looked up to him with a innocent eyes.

 

*, I forget about that* Inna thought, giving Kris a smile, "Getting there" Inna answered sweetly, Kris looked at her suspisously.

 

"Getting there? But i see you're not getting there" Kris said and and leaned to Inna's face, their faces were only inches away to each other.

 

Inna swallowed her saliva, nervously as if someone witness her doing a crime, "Okay Fine, It slips in my head" Inna said and stand up defeated.

 

"tsk, tsk, tsk" Kris tsked and fold his arms "Hey, Hey, Hey people Chill out" Xiumin said and putted his arms around Kris shoulder and Luhan goes beside Inna and do the same.

 

"Want to join us, Inna?" Luhan asked.

 

"Where?" Inna asked smiling at Luhan forgeting about Kris and their project, Kris watching the both of them frowning, doesnt like Luhan thinking in his brain, "Luhan, She will doing our project so stop asking her out with us" Kris said and shrugged Xiumin arms in his shoulder then Xiumin pouted.

 

"Meany" Xiumin tsked and go beside Inna "We're going to hangout this weekend want to join?" Xiumin asked acting they didn't heard Kris protesting in the other side.

 

Inna's shoulder deflated and her face fell, "Wae?" Luhan and Xiumin asked in unison looking at her.

 

"Im moving in apartment this weekend so, i can't come" Inna said and pouted "You heard it guys, she cant come" Kris said crossing his arms, but still dissapointed because something in his brain saying I wish Inna will come.

 

"Then we going to help you move, right Xiumin Hyung?" Luhan said and nudged Xiumin arms then he smirked at Kris, "Jinjja?" Inna asked them brighten.

 

"Ne~ so you can meet the others too" Xiumin said smiling lovely at Kris, Luhan and Xiumin making fan of Kris because one night Kris went home smiling like a weird person, They know exactly why , and that's because of this particular girl name Inna.

 

That day when Kris and Inna talked, Tao saw the both of them in the field having a conversation, then Tao called the Big mouths to witness everything and that the start of Kris nightmare. 

 

Inna inhaled happily in her way to the hotel when out of nowhere someone talk behind her, "So you really that happy?" Kris asked walking matching his feet to Inna.

 

 "Ne~ Finally someone will help me to move" Inna said smiling like a fool "Wait, How did you get here?" Inna asked him frowning.

 

"I have my own ways" Kris said and smirked at Inna "Your always have your ways" Inna said and pouted, and because of that day too, Inna making herself visible to Kris.

 

"I see your namja doesn't give you lift huh?" Kris said teasing Inna, "He's not my namja" Inna said and smiled at Kris, "He's my friend, and Jaehyun Oppa is too busy" Inna said and sighed sadly.

 

"So you're sad because you doesn't see him that often?" Kris asked, even if he doesnt want to know, he still bluttered it out.

 

"Yeah, Im sad because, I miss him" Inna sighed sadly and Kris suddenly shut up, and feel hurt, "this is my stop, thanks for keep me company" Inna said, smiling at Kris.

 

He just n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter