Thirty Two: No...

VIRUS 01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yeah, Just arrange everything first so that, I can fly to China as soon as possible it's better if it's this coming friday" Jaehyun said in his staff in the other line when he heard something fall in his back.

 

"Inna" Jaehyun said look surprised "I call you later" Jaehyun said and cut the line, he saw Inna in his door looking at him with a shock face, he squat down to pick the take out foods in the floor.

 

"Oppa, am i hear right?. . . . You are going to China?" Inna asked slowly then Jaehyun nodded his head at her "Enjoy your flight" Inna said and give him a fake smile and run away from his office.

 

Inna was in her apartment crying because earlier she heard that Jaehyun will going to China and she doesnt know why she suddenly run away from him just like that.

 

Inna thought that Jaehyun will stay there longer, and he is far away from her. She doesnt imagine herself without Jaehyun.

 

Even Kris and Inna is always together, Now she is the one who always exert an effort to be with Jaehyun so that she doesnt feel guilty. She goes to Jaehyun's office that day because it's weekend, she going to surprise him but suddenly the table turned and she is the one who got surprise.

 

Jaehyun called Kris asking if his with Inna but Kris said that he's not with her and Kris ask why then Jaehyun explained to him everything, and now Kris understand why, he told Jaehyun that he needs to go to Inna's apartment because she doesn't have any place to hide and Jaehyun thanked him.

 

Kris doesnt want to brag to their business because even if Inna is his girl, and he want to comfort her to feel good but still, It's Jaehyun and Inna business and the both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter