Meeting with infinite

You are the  of my eye
After breakfast with your brothers, you told your brothers that you were going to the library and snuck out. While waiting for L at the street-side to pick you up, you went into Baskin Robbins and bought an ice-cream cone to munch on. 

"Hi baby," A pari of arms s around your waist and you smiled. Turning around, you gave L a quick peck on the lips. "You're late," you pouted and pretended to be angry.

"Mianhae, something cropped up with the guys. Let me buy you ice-cream?"

"Already got one," you held out your cone and L's mouth formed an 'O'. "Yup, are we going to Sunggyu oppa's house?"

 

"Yeah, they're all waiting. Singling couldn't stop bouncing when I told him that you were gonna visit." L rolled his eyes at the mention of the maknae. Then he helped you click on the helmet and you climbed onto his bike. 

"Hold on tight baby," you did as told and L speeded off, without wearing a helmet himself. 

"Oppa's I'm-Oof!" Sungjong was the first to attack you with a bear hug.

"Yah, give the girl some air." Woohyun chided but when sungjong reluctantly let go of you, he was the first to lift you up in the air. 

"~~~~~~ you're here!!!" Sungjong rolled his eyes. "And see who's the one suffocating her." you laughed at scanned your surroundings. 

The whole of infinite was sprawled across the floor. Sungyeol and Hoya were playing games, Sunggyu was reading and Dongwoo was sleeping. 

You smiled and approached Dongwoo. Bending down, you whispered in Dongwoo's ear. "Oppa, I'm here." Dongwoo scrunched his face and his eyes fluttered open. 

"Yah! How come he never wakes up no matter how hard we try?" Sunggyu complained. 

"Cus she's ~~~~~~," Dongwoo sat up and pulled you into his lap, snuggling into the back of your neck. 

You giggled. "That tickles," 

L narrowed his eyes and stormed towards you and Dongwoo. In one swift movement, L pulled you away from Dongwoo and into his arms instead. "No touchy touchy," you laughed and hugged L. 

"Mr jealousy," L smiled and kissed you. 

---

Comment my babies!!! And subscribe too(: