Meeting your five brothers

You are the  of my eye
So it was decided. Mr park would adopt you. While he was in the office with the caretaker settling the documents, you and his son waited outside the office. You sat on the stool, your body trembling. Mr park seemed nice, but will you be able to fit into his family?

"~~~~~~..., right?" you looked up. "I'm junkyu. You can call me junKyu oppa." JunQ smiled down at you and you returned it. He then sat down beside you. "Later when we go back, you'll meet my three other hyungs and one dongsaeng. He's the same age as you."

You gaped. "F-four more?!"

"Yes, four more." JunQ chuckled, making you smile. *I like this oppa.*

"Come on, let's go. JunKyu, ~~~~~~. let's go home." Mr park smiled and held out his hand. JunQ gently pushed you forward, nodding encouragingly. You nodded, stepping forward and timidly taking your foster father's hand.

In the car, you sat in the backseat with JunQ on your left and your new foster father on your right. "Jae, I'm not gonna force you to change your surname. You can still remain a Lee, if that's what you want,"

"We're here," Mr park announced and stepped out. You followed behind JunQ. "Shall we?" JunQ smiled teasingly and held out his hand. You willingly slipped your hand into his and walked through the gates of the Park manor.

"Appa you're back." a boy with big eyes said. "Appa," three other boys called out.

"Meet Jae, your new sister." Mr Park announced. JunQ held your hand out and you walked forward. "That was fast," Insoo commented. "Yay! We have a baby sister!!" Maknae Chaejin exclaimed. "kyeopta," Seyong cooed and pinched your cheeks.

So that was it. Your new family.

---

Hoho! Comment my lovely beings!!! PYONG~