All grown up.

You are the  of my eye
Twelve years later.

The entire hallway burst into squeals as you rearranged your books. *They must be here.*

Then, a warm hand slipped into yours. You smiled, turning your head and shutting your locker at the same moment. "JunKyu oppa," JunQ smiled and held out a box of freshmilk. "You forgot this." 

You accepted the milk and kept it in your bag. "~~~~~~ ah~" a voice cooed and you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist. "Seyong oppa," you giggled as you felt him nuzzle onto the crook of your neck. 

"Hyung! Stop touching her!!" Chaejin pulled you out of Seyong's arms and you tumbled into Gunwoo instead. "Oh, Gunwoo oppa," you smiled and Gunwoo ruffled your bangs. 

"Why did you leave without us?" Gunwoo took your bag from you. "Oh, I wanted to go to the library. I made breakfast, did you guys eat it?" 

"Eat it? Seyong practically shoved everything down his throat and I had to make toast again for everybody." Insoo rolled his eyes at the mention of Seyong. "What? I can't help it. Blame you guys for waking late and blame her for cooking so darn well." 

"So I don't need to cook from now on?" you innocently batted your eyelids. The guys widened their eyes.

"Hell no." 

"Nonsense,"

"You crazy?!"

"SEYONG SAY SOMETHING." 

"No!! That wasn't what I meant! I mean, well, I don't know!!' just continue cooking, okay?!" you laughed as you watched the Jjangs of H2 academy freak out over meal issues. "Okay," you promised and grabbed your bag from Gunwoo when you heard the bell rang.

"Oppas go to class. I'm going too. Kaja, Jinseok oppa." you started walking away but Gunwoo yanked you back. "Are you forgetting something?" 

You blinked at the five men who were cornering you. "What?" Myname slapped their palms over the faces. "Our morning kiss, remember?" 

"Ah.. But, we're in school." 

"So? That never stops me," Seyong wriggles his eyebrows and you laughed. "Call us scandalous," Insoo added. "K. Fine." 

You got on your tippy toes and kissed Gunwoo's cheek. Then, you turned around and kissed insoo's cheek. Chaejin was next. When it was Seyong's turn, he tilt his head at just the exact moment you were about to kiss him and you kissed his lips instead. "Oppa!" you slapped him and he grinned cheekily. The others rolled their eyes. Last but not least, you turned to junQ. His eyes sparkled when he watched you tip toe and kiss his cheek. 

"Bye bye!!!" you grabbed Chaejin's hand and sprinted off to class. "Bye hyungs!!!" 

Seyong waved. JunQ watched you run away. Insoo smiled and Gunwoo shook his head, feeling pleased.