JunQ's embarrassment

You are the  of my eye
Days passed and even though your brothers weren't okay about your relationship with L, they didn't say anything either. 

It was a typical day in school and you were at the bleachers watching your brothers playing ball. JunQ sat beside you and you were resting your head on his shoulders. Then, something was held in front of you. It was a pretty pink package with a ribbon tied on it. Because it was translucent, you could see the content of the package. But before you could even ask JunQ about the present, it was yanked away from JunQ's grasp. 

"Whoa!!! Hyung you bake cookies?!!" Chaejin stared wide-mouth. 

"Give it back!" JunQ seemed flustered. A gangster wasn't supposed to bake cookies. 

Chaejin threw the cookies over to Gunwoo, but lucky for him, Insoo had quick reflexes so he caught it before the cookies could land on Gunwoo's face. "What's this?" Insoo raised his eyebrows. 

"Cookies?" Seyong ran over and snatched the package away. 

"Hey! Give it back." you pouted and stormed over to Seyong. After getting the cookies, you went back to JunQ's side. 

"Just throw it away-" JunQ reached for the cookies but you hid them behind your back. JunQ gulped. Your pretty face was just inches away from his. 

You blinked at JunQ for a few seconds before smiling sweetly and widely. "It was very sweet of you, Oppa. I'll eat it well." Then, you slightly crooked your head upwards and pecked JunQ on his cheeks. "Gomawo." 

JunQ seemed stunned for a moment. Then, he grinned. 

"Come one lets go home." Gunwoo suggested. 

"Okay!" you stood up and dusted your skirt. Insoo came and took your bag. 

"I love mandus." JunQ exhaled. 

"RANDOM~" Seyong sang and soon, he was engaged in a headlock by JunQ. 

"So cold," you Rubbed your palms together, in attempt to make yourself Warmer. "Come here." Gunwoo took your hand and blew hot air onto it, making you warm up almost instantly. Then, the six of you walked to the gates.

You were laughing and chatting along with the guys when Gunwoo suddenly stopped. Then, he narrowed his eyes. You followed his gaze and saw a bunch of boys making noise outisde the gates. When you squinted your eyes hard enough, you realized it was infinite. 

You smiled and turned to Gunwoo. "I'll be back home before ten." 

"Make it eight." Seyong growled. 

"Oppa..." you whined. 

"Nine. That's the most." Gunwoo shot you a warning look."Hyung!!!" Seyong protested.  

"Thank you!!! I love you." you beamed and hugged Gunwoo. *I love you too.*

---

Happy birthday Chaejin!!!!! So it's like one day after Christmas:( and a week to school reopening:(:( but nonetheless, comment and subscribe!!! It keeps me going^^