Trouble

You are the  of my eye
"What's wrong?" you peered from behind Sunggyu's back and stiffened. In front were middle aged man wearing black suits with tattoos on their necks and arms.

You gulped.

Infinite started backing away. Sunggyu pushed Sungyeol into the centre, right next to you. "Hello, kiddos." The bulky man in the middle spoke. He had a golden tooth that glistened in the moonlight.

"Who are you?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes and said in a low voice. 

"I'm Jungyoon. And what I'm here for," He nodded towards Sungyeol. "The boy."

"You can off right now." Dongwoo snarled. 

Jungyoon and his men cackled menacingly. "Now now, what's with the hostility? He owes us money, and that's a fact." 

"That was my son of a father's debt. And you claim it from him, Not me." Sungyeol stepped up and spat on the ground.

"Why you little-" One of Jungyoon's man held his fist out but Jungyoon stopped him. 

"Today's just a warning. I'll give you three days. If I don't get the money," Jungyoon shifted his gaze towards you. "I'll get the pretty lady. She'll be a popular hostess." 

L straightened. "Don't you dare touch her. She's not my girl and she has nothing to do with this." Sungyeol gritted his teeth. He'd hate the thought of you getting hurt because of him. 

"Too bad, she's not my problem." Jungyoon shrugged. "In fact, I think she'll make the perfect partner for my son." 

"Dream on. She's my girl. Touch her and you're dead." L growled. 

"Just saying, pay up and her pretty will be fine." Jungyoon backed away and soon disappeared along with his men. 

Infinite immediately heaved sighs of relief. L turned to you. "Baby you okay?" he touched your forehead. "I-I'm fine," you stuttered. 

"Mianhae, guys. And ~~~~~~. Were You scared?" Sungyeol looked at you apologetically. 

"Gwenchana, Sungyeol Oppa." you patted his back. "But who were those ahjusshis? I don't like they way they looked." 

Sungyeol kept quiet. "Yah Lee Sungyeol, you have a lot of explanation to do later on." Sunggyu frowned. "But for now, let's go home. I'm freezing." 

Everyone laughed at leader Gyu's random topic change. Even Sungyeol.