JunQ's mandu obsession and the Kim sisters.

You are the  of my eye
It was lunch. You grabbed a tray and stood in the lunch line. First station was the white rice. You were about to skip it when you felt a sudden weight on your back.  Then, a hand reached out and scooped a large amount of rice, settling it into your tray. You turned around and came face to face with JunQ. 

You blinked. JunQ gulped when he saw how pink and pulpy your lips were. "Oppa?" JunQ snapped out of it and smiled. "Eat alot," 

You pouted. "But that's alot," 

"I'll help. Come on, there are people at the back." junQ nudged you and you gasped. *I totally forgot!* 

You turned to the line and bowed sheepishly. "Mianhae-" JunQ pushed you along and continued to load your tray with food. When you were at the mandu section, junQ went bonkers and loaded the entire tray with mandus.

"Oppa!!!" you slapped junQ's arm and tugged on his blazer. "What?"

"I know you love mandus. But let's be considerate and leave some for others okay?" you quickly put some back into the big bowl. JunQ shrugged, before pulling you into his arms. "I just love how you're so kind," he teased, whispering into your ear. You smiled.

"Whoa. So many mandus." Chaejin said dreamily. You laughed and sat next to him. JunQ sat next to you. "Hey! How come you don't eat the mandus I make?!" Insoo narrowed his eyes at junQ. 

"Ew, hyung don't remind me. You call those giant balls of meat covered in thick flour mandus?" JunQ shuddered at the thought. You giggled when Gunwoo had to hold onto Insoo very tightly to prevent him from throwing his spoon at junQ. 

You chewed the bulgogi with the rice that Seyong fed you. "Oppa!!!" you choked at the squeal. "And they're here again," Chaejin muttered under his breath and you tried not to laugh. 

"Gunwoo oppa~" Sora cooed. She was the oldest out of the three sisters. "Insoo oppa~" It was Lara's turn. Gunwoo rolled his eyes and Insoo looked away. You looked around. Where was their maknae Nana? 

Suddenly, you were shoved out of your seat. "JunQ oppa~" a high pitched voice squealed. 

"Yah!" JunQ shot up when he saw you fall. "Fine, be es." he pulled you onto his lap instead. Nana fumed. She was the youngest, and the iest. They were also rich young ladies, and they thought that it was natural for them to be with your brothers. 

"Go away, Sora." Gunwoo politely but firmly said. "Get lost." Insoo shoved Lara away. JunQ didn't even look at Nana. 

"Argh!!" the three ladies stormed away. 

 

"Drama queens." Seyong rolled his eyes. He usually loved women attention, but the three 'Kim' sisters were women he wanted to avoid. 

"You okay?" JunQ checked you over. "I'm fine, oppa. But you guys are mean." you shook your head. "JunKyu oppa, finish the food okay? I'll go to the library to get some books." with that, you ran away. 

"Yah, yah!!!" you didn't look back. "Let her be. There's only five minutes left anyways." Gunwoo chewed on one of the mandu that was on the lunch tray. "Insoo yah, the mandu is really daebak." Insoo rolled his eyes. "Next time, YOU cook." 

---

Forth update!!! Comment and subscribe my lovelies~ PYONG!!!