Safe

You are the  of my eye
All heads turned to where the menacing voice was from. Your eyes widened and you smiled in relief. "Junkyu oppa!" 

"Oppa?" One of the men raised their eyebrow. "Sorry kid. We found her first." 

"I said unhand her." JunQ warned in a low voice. 

"You and what army?" The man was right. JunQ was alone, and the other oppas weren't with him. 

Then, an idea hit you. You bit the man's arm. "Argh!!" The man pushed you away and you fell to the ground. 

"~~~~~~!!" JunQ saw red. He gritted his teeth and whacked one at his jaw. 

"RUN!" JunQ shouted. "B-but," 

"No buts. Now!!!" JunQ punched another and the man doubled over. 

You ran as fast as your legs could take you. *I need to find help.* You were frantically searching around when you bumped into someone. 

"Oof!" You fell onto the ground. 

"~~~~~~ ah! Gwenchana? Where were you running to?" Insoo helped you up as Seyong threw anxious questions at you.

"J-JunQ Oppa, JunQ Oppa is in trouble!!" You wasted no time and brought them to where JunQ was. JunQ was still fighting the men. And although junQ was a good fighter, he had a few bruises. 

"I'll go help."

"Me too."

"Jin ah, look after ~~~~~~." 

Only maknae Oppa was left with you. "Are you sure they're gonna be okay?" you bit your lip anxiously. 

"Oh please, even I can take care of them with JunQ hyung." Chaejin boasted. And he was true. Gunwoo and Seyong took over, and Insoo helped JunQ over. 

"Oppa! Gwenchana? Mianhae." you lowered your head. 

JunQ cupped your face with his palms. As he gazed into your eyes, he smiled. "Babo yah, being almost was your fault?" you turned red. "I'm fine. I'm Park JunQ afterall, aren't I?" 

You smiled and nodded.