Meet ~~~~~~, the orphan.

You are the  of my eye
There were the sounds of tires screeching as a limo settles itself into one of the many parking lots in JKL orphanage. You kept quiet and hugged your legs closed to your chest as you hid under the playground. News had gotten around real fast in the orphanage that another parent was coming to adopt a kid, and all the children were busy getting ready to impress their 'future parent'.

You didn't want part of this. You didn't want to be adopted. You were afraid that your foster parents would end up abandoning you like your actual patents did. You couldn't take the heartbreak then.

You saw footsteps lingering about the surroundings of the limo and stiffened. *Did one of the kids tell them that I was here?* you hushed yourself and tried not to breathe. Then, you tried peeping through the hole of the small compartment you were hiding in to see whether the person was here to get you.

Instead, you saw a boy that was a little older than you. He was holding a rock in his hand and probably about to break the window open. *He's the oppa that's staying in the same room as me! What is he doing?* Your eyes widened as you realized what he was going to do.

"Andwae!" you whispered and ran out. The boys stared at you and then told you to get lost. "Oppa, you cannot do this." You tried to get the rock from him.

"I said get lost!!!" The boy raised the rock above you and you closed your eyes. But seconds passed and you didn't feel anything. *Is that it? I'm in heaven already?* You opened your eyes and saw that another boy was gripping onto the orphan boy's hand. His eyes were narrowed and cold.

"What's going on?" you gasped and lowered your head. The caretaker of the orphanage and the owner of car approached the three of you. "Appa, this boy was going to steal from our car."

You blinked at the situation. So the guy who stopped the orphan boy from hitting her was the son of the owner of the car. But since the guy already had a son, why would he wanna adopt another child? "Mr park, I'm so sorry for this. Yongjae! Get back into the house right now!" the caretaker barked.

You tried to follow but a hand pulled you back. You looked up at 'Mr Park'.

"Sweetie, what's your name?" He gave you a smile. A warm smile. "~~~~~~..."