Uncontrollable L

You are the  of my eye
After greeting the infinite oppas, you went into Sunggyu's room to place your bag. L saw that you disappeared and excused himself from the rest. L entered the room and closed the door. He then snuck up on you and back hugged you.

"Hmm? Oh oppa," You turned into his arms and snuggled into his chest. L wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed your body against his, kissing you deeply. After a while, you pushed his chest away with a firm look on your face. "No."

"Wae? They won't know." L shrugged and started kissing you again.

"They'll hear us and come in. You know the oppas." You pushed L away again but he swept you off your feet and carried you to the bed, pinning both your wrists down with a smirk.

"Oh so you're implying we'll make noises? What kind? Wanna demonstrate?"

You sighed. "Oppa, no. No no no no no." you kissed him with every word you spoke. "So, control yourself?"

L took a deep breath before kissing your forehead. "No?"

"No." you nodded.

L shifted downwards and kissed your nose. "Still no?"

"Still no."

L kissed both of your cheeks and gazed into your eyes. "Please?"

"...No."

"Fine." L sighed and gave up. "Can I just at least kiss you for a very long time then?" you hesitated for a mention and then nodded. L smiled and slipped his tongue into your mouth.

The kiss was heated and L felt himself getting uncontrollable again. At first his arms was around your waist. Then his hands went to your thigh and started inching up your skirt. Just as his hand went into your skirt, the door burst opened.

"~~~~~~ ah-" Sungjong stopped short. You pushed L away, flustered. "Ne?"

"Were you guys gonna have ?!"

"N-no!" you blurted. *We WERE but you interrupted.* L glared at Sungjong. Sungjong blinked and then skipped outside. "GYU HYUNG!!! L AND ~~~~~ WERE GONNA HAVE ON YOUR BED!!!" the Mai ad mindlessly hollered.

"Aniya!!!" you rushed out. L shook his head, then followed you out of the room.