In trouble again

You are the  of my eye
L brought you home on his motorcycle, but knowing that your brothers would probably be waiting for you at the vicinity, you requested to be dropped off a few streets away. 

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" L leaned against his bike as you pulled the helmet off you head and handed it to him. L kept the helmet away in his Back compartment, but you snatched it back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But you, wear this and drive safe home." You pulled the helmet over L's head and he smiled. 

"Yes mam." he saluted and pulled you into his arms. "Now gimme a kiss before we say goodbye." you pecked his lips. 

"And another." he breathed and you giggled. You did as he told you to. L took this chance to slip his tongue into your mouth, turning the kiss into a deep, sensual one. When You both parted, you were breathing heavily. 

"I'll miss you," L gazed into your eyes.

"I'll miss you too." you kissed his forehead. "Go," L nodded and zoomed off. 

You turned and started walking home. You were just a street away from home when you saw a few middle aged men standing near a street lamp. They looked at you. 

*Keep calm, ~~~~~~. Just walk.* 

You quickened your pace and kept a straight face. You passed by them and soon, they were out of your sight. Just when you heaved a sigh of relief, a hand tapped your shoulder. Your eyes widened when you saw the middle aged men in form of you.

"Y-yes?" you stuttered.

"Hello," a greasy one winked. 

"What's a pretty thing like you doing out here so late?" another eyed you up and down. 

"Wanna join us for a drink?" The last on grabbed your hand. "I-I'm still underage," you pulled your hand back and started backing away. 

"Aww, I like young girls." The greasy one rubbed his palms together. Then, the three men started cornering you.

"Please, let me go.." you pleaded. 

"Don't worry, we'll make it fun." The biggest of them all reached out and your hair. 

"GET. THE. . AWAY. FROM. HER." A low voice growled. 

---

A CLIFFY!!! I love being the evil author^^ comment and subscribe my babies!!!