Christmas dinner

You are the  of my eye
"Hey baby." L practically attacked you when you walked through the doors of infinite's hideout. The atmosphere was rather rowdy. "Are the oppas okay?"

"A little pissed but other than that, they're fine." L shrugged. 

"You're here?" Sunggyu walked out of the kitchen with a can of beer in his hand. "Sunggyu Oppa." 

Then, you heard a loud bang above. "Let me guess. Woohyun Oppa?" Leader gyu nodded. "It's okay, he'll be okay." 

"I'll go see." you went to check up on Woohyun. 

You knocked on the door. "Get lost." Woohyun said flatly. "Oppa, it's me." 

"~~~~~~?" Woohyun shot up from his bed and opened the door. "You angry at me?" you looked at the floor and shifted your feet nervously.

"Course not. Just...having mixed feelings." Woohyun opened his arms and you gladly went into them. 

"Shall we go out for dinner?" you nodded, smiling.  

L made you wait at a steak restaurant, seated of course. Then they all disappeared. 

You waited for fifteen minutes, and the food arrived. Fifteen minutes later, Sunggyu arrived. He walked in and placed a wrapped box at the end of the table. "What's that?" 

"Your present." Sunggyu smiled with his almost non-existent eyes. Woohyun came in next. He placed a present wrapped with green wrapper on the table alongside with sunggyu's gift. You looked at him and opened your mouth but he stopped you. "Don't thank me yet, there are the others." 

Sungjong skipped into the restaurant happily. He set a cute Christmas sock onto the table and sat beside you. Hoya came next. He placed the present on the table and winked at you 'charismatically' but failed when his present dropped onto the ground. Dongwoo's head suddenly rose from under the table, making you jump. Then, he gave you a creepy smile and positioned his gift on the table.

L came and kissed your cheek. "Did you wait long?" 

"Not really," you beamed. Sungyeol was the last. He had a pink ribbon around his neck and it made you curious since his hands were empty. Then reality knocked you as he sat on the table. "Oppa! Get down, people are staring!!" 

"I have to be with all the gifts!!! Although I'm sure you wanna unwrapped me right now." he wriggled his eyebrows and L bonked his head. 

When all of infinite were here, everybody sat down to eat. Dinner was...wild. After all, they were infinite. Right? 

---

Comment and subscribe my babies!!!