Finding out

You are the  of my eye
You dashed up the flight of stairs, tripping on the way and falling of course. "God ~~~~~~! What's wrong?" Gunwoo searched your panicked face but you ignored him and scrambled up, running to your room as fast as you could.

Insoo, Seyong and Chaejin were all standing outside your room. You ran past them but Seyong pulled you back. You struggled but your strength was nowhere compared to Seyong's. "Don't go inside." you looked in and your eyes widened.

JunQ was pinning the injured L on the wall, his hands balled into fists. L on the other hand glared at JunQ, as though daring him to hit him. "What the are you doing here." JunQ said through gritted teeth. 

"What do you think?" L said expressionlessly. 

Then JunQ threw L on the floor. He then approached L and raised his fists. *Im not letting you hurt ~~~~~~.* 

"NO!!!" you pushed Seyong aside and ran in front of L, protecting him with your arms spread out. 

"~~~~~~. Get away." JunQ growled. 

"He's hurt, Oppa." 

"~~~~~~ come here!" Chaejin hissed. 

"Andwae. I won't let you hurt him." you stared into JunQ's eyes firmly. 

"And why would you protect him?" Gunwoo's tone became dark and angry. 

You gulped. "Because..." L squeezed your arm. "You don't have to tell them. I'm okay." 

You shook your head. "I have to tell them. Oppas..." you looked at your brothers guiltily. "He's my boyfriend."

There was a moment of awkward silence. "Muh? I didn't get you. You said he was your boyfriend. It must be a sick joke. TELL ME IT'S A JOKE." Insoo lost it. Seyong's mouth was wide open and Chaejin blinked at you dumbfounded. Gunwoo left the room. JunQ felt a pang of pain at his heart and stood there numbly. 

"Leave. Now." JunQ finally spoke. L got up. "Call me." he whispered before leaving the room. 

*God. What do I do now?*