War of the watermelons.

You are the  of my eye
After you changed into a purple hoodie and short shorts, you went to the living room for watermelon. The living room was chaos, as usual. 

"Hyung! Cut it properly!" Seyong ordered Insoo, while stuffing the fruit into his mouth.

"You do it then!"

"Seyong Hyung stop eating!" Chaejin complained.

"Hyung you're splashing all over!" 

"AISH, LET ~~~~~~ DO IT!!!" Gunwoo hollered. *And here it goes again.*

Everybody froze. Gunwoo's eyes narrowed at Seyong. "And you. STOP. EATING." 

You laughed and walked to where the commotion was. "I'll do it,umma" you took the knife from Insoo and expertly cut the melon into exact, bitable sizes.

After you were done, you put the leftover fruit into a giant bowl. "Are you gonna make squash?" Gunwoo asked. You nodded, smiling. You knew how much Gunwoo loved squash.

"I'll go get my hairband first," you excused yourself and went up to your room. Gunwoo nodded and followed you. The others were in the living room, preparing to watch DVDs.

When you came back with Gunwoo, the squash was already made. I mean, squash that looked like paint water. "Who- ARGH PARK SEYONG!!!" you covered your ears. 

"Ne Hyung?" Seyong entered the kitchen and batted his eyelashes innocently. You were horrified. "Oppa, what did you add? Why's the color like this?" 

"Hmm... Milk, cocktail, and sprite," Seyong proudly stated. You looked at Gunwoo who was about to tear Seyong's head off. "What's going on?" the others entered the crime scene. JunQ stood next to you and slung his arm round your neck. 

You tried to break the ice by laughing. "Haha! I'm sure it doesn't taste THAT bad," 

*Although I'm pretty sure it will,* You took a spoon out and drank a sip of the squash. "Bluek!" you choked and Chaejin patted your back. "Yup, it's ruined." Insoo added. 

"Heheh..." Seyong slowly retreated. "Mianhae Hyung!" Then he took off. But the others were quicker. Insoo grabbed Seyong's collar while junQ and Chaejin both held his wrists. 

Gunwoo approached Seyong with dark, gleaming eyes. "Mianhae!!!" Seyong struggled but to no avail. 

"You ruined the squash.." Gunwoo narrowed his eyes at the pleading Seyong. "Now, YOU DIE!!!" Gunwoo lost it and attacked Seyong. The others followed suit and soon, Seyong was on the floor rolling and squirming. 

You laughed as you watched your five brothers tickling each other. *Aigoo... I wonder what will others think of H2's jjang group Myname if they saw them playing like this.* 

Shaking your head, you took another sip of the squash that Seyong 'Invented.' 

"Urgh." You looked at Seyong. "You die," then, you joined in the attack as well.