Forgive? Maybe not

You are the  of my eye
You took a deep breath and joined your brothers in the living room. Gunwoo was leaning against the kitchen counter with his arms crossed across his chest and eyes closed. Chaejin, Seyong and Insoo were sitting on the couch, looking lost. JunQ didn't know what to say to you so he went to his room. 

"Are you guys angry?" Nobody answered you.

"Oppa~" You whined while tugging on Gunwoo's grey knitted vest. "It's not gonna work. I'm angry. Very angry. What were you thinking, ~~~~~~?" You looked at the ground. 

"Mianhae. Jinjja mianhae." Gunwoo looked at you for a moment before taking you in his arms. "Just because I'm not gonna ignore you doesn't mean I'm gonna forgive you. You get it?" You pouted. 

"Seyong Oppa.., Insoo Oppa.., Jinseok Oppa..," you approached the quiet trio. "I can leave if you want me to-" 

"And let you go to that bastard?! No way!!!" Seyong exploded. You smiled and hugged them. 

"Junkyu Oppa..." you knocked on JunQ's door and entered his room. He was looking out of the window with a faraway expression on his face. 

You approached him and hugged his waist from behind and buried your face into his back. JunQ turned around and you snuggled into his chest. "Must it be L?" JunQ breathed into your hair. 

"Mian..." 

-An hour later-

After you washed yourself, you snuck into JunQ's room but he wasn't there. Just when you were about to leave, JunQ stepped out of the bathroom only wearing a pair of track pants. His hair was damp so you assumed that he just came out of the shower. 

JunQ looked up and met eyes with you. "Wae?" 

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" 

JunQ softened. "Of course." JunQ tossed his towel into the laundry basket and sat on the bed. He then slid into the covers and patted the empty space beside him. "C'mere." 

You went to lay beside JunQ. "Remember we always used to sleep together whenever you had nightmares?" 

You smiled and nodded. "I miss those times." 

JunQ interlaced his fingers with yours and pulled you closer. "We can still sleep together you know? Just like old times." He grinned.

"I love you Oppa." your eyelids were getting heavier and before you knew it, you had fallen fast asleep in JunQ's arms. 

"I love you too, my angel." JunQ kissed your forehead. *I love you so much.*

---

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! Are you guys spending it with your loved ones? I was(: The only thing I gained in 2011 was weight -.- Hoho. Oh which reminds me. I GOT TWO STARCALLS FROM B1A4, A STARCALL FROM ZE:A, AND FOUR STARCALLS FROM BOYFRIEND. A merry merry Christmas indeed!!! ^^

Comment and subscribe okay? I LURB YOU ALL •_•