Waking up

You are the  of my eye
"Uh.." you stirred in your sleep. Insoo gazed at your sleeping face, smiling. All of you had fallen asleep on the couch last night after watching DVDs, and the television was still left on. Insoo grabbed the remote and switched off the tv. Then, he wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you closer.

Your eyes fluttered open at the warm heat from Insoo's body. "Oppa?" You croaked. Insoo chuckled and pushed your head into his chest, making you fall into a deeper slumber. *My angel.* 

A while later, you woke up again. This time, it was because of Seyong's noise. "Yah! You woke her up!" Insoo barked.

"~~~~~~ ah~ I'm hungry~" Seyong cooed.

"Arasso, I'll get up." you gently pulled away from Insoo and turned around. JunQ's face was just inches away from yours. You smiled and kissed his nose. JunQ scrunched his nose and opened his eyes. "Hmm?" 

"Aniyo, carry on sleeping." you sat up and stretched, before walking to the bathroom. After freshening up, you went to the living room and saw everybody still sleeping. Everybody except for hungry Seyong.

"~~~~~~ ah, what are you going to make?" Seyong helped you wear your apron. 

"Hmm...what do we have here?" you tied your hair in a messy bun and put your finger to your lips while you thought. "Eggs, milk, flour?" Seyong played with your fingers. 

"Pancakes?" You looked at Seyong who grinned. "I love pancakes!" 

"Do we have syrup?" Seyong nodded. "Okay! Chop chop, let's make pancakes!!!" 

After the pancakes were done, Seyong helped you set the table. "Shall I make omelets too?" 

Seyong cheered and you took that as a yes. When breakfast was made, you washed your hands and went into the living room. Gunwoo was soundly asleep on the couch in a model like posture. His hands were interlocked on his stomach, and his legs were slightly crossed. You smiled and approached the maknae oppa that was sprawled across the floor. 

"Jinseok oppa, wake up." you shook him gently and he stirred. "Waegulae," Chaejin kicked his legs around. "I made pancakes. And omelets," you whispered and his eyes shot open. 

"Breakfast? I'm up." you laughed and went to Insoo.

"Oppa-" 

"I'm awake," he got up and wore his shirt, while walking to the bathroom. 

JunQ was disturbed by the noise that Seyong made while he was eating and woke up. Last stop was Gunwoo. You approached him but Chaejin pulled you back. "Don't wake Gunwoo Hyung, he'll eat you." 

You laughed and brushed him off. "Gunwoo oppa-Ah! " you lightly whispered but Gunwoo pulled you onto him. 

"Oppa," you tried sitting up but Gunwoo held you down. "Shh...Sleep with me," 

You furrowed your eyebrows and bit your lip. "Oppa." you said, a little firmer. 

"Arasso, Arasso." Gunwoo let you go and sat up. 

"Good," you smiled. "Now go wash up," you placed your hands on your hips. 

"On my way, your highness." Gunwoo bowed dramatically and kissed your forehead before heading to the bathroom. You giggled and shook your head. *Boys.*

------

Comment and subscribe!!! ^^