The loansharks

You are the  of my eye
"Hey baby," L pushed himself off his motorcycle and grinned at you sleazily. "Hi Oppa." you went into his arms and you took a whiff of him.

"You smell good." you traced a finger down his chest and turned to the rest. "How was school today?" 

"Uhm...well..."

"G-great!!!" 

"Yeah it was awesome." 

"Liars." you shot them a look. "You guys ditched again, didn't you?" 

"Was it too obvious?" L pulled you into his arms again and hugged you tightly. 

"Gyu Oppa. You should control them. Myungsoo Oppa is failing language arts as it is already." Leader gyu shrugged. "Hehe Mian. I was feeling bored too." you grimaced. 

"Shall we go?" You yelped when L suddenly swept you off your feet and settled you on his bike. "Where?" You blinked at him with your huge innocent eyes. 

"For food." L clipped your helmet on. "You're gonna get me fat." You pouted. 

"I like you fat." You made a face and he kissed your forehead. "Now hold in tight." then, he sped off. 

After a feast of dukkbokki and kimbap, you went to Infinite's place and watched movies with them. Sungjong was forced by his Hyungs to go buy snacks and hence he left the house. You glanced at your watch. *8:30..Half an hour to go.* 

You were about to tell L that you wanted to go home when Sunggyu suddenly received a phone call. "MUH?!" Sunggyu shot out of his seat on the couch. Then he slapped his phone shut and took his coat from the rack. 

"The loansharks got Sungjong." Everybody's eyes widened. "Sungyeol you stay with ~~~~~~. The rest follow me." 

You looked at L. "Everything'll be fine. I'll be back soon okay?" he kissed your forehead and left with the guys. 

After Infinite left, you couldn't stop pacing up and down the living room. Sungyeol pulled you onto the couch beside him. "They'll be fine. Trust them okay?" you nodded. 

Over at where infinite was, a fight broke out between the loan sharks and Infinite. And of course, Infinite won the match and all of the loansharks were on the floor injured. "Hyungs!!!" Sungjong limped over. 

"Maknae you okay?" Sungjong nodded and the elders sighed in relief. Just then, Hoya noticed something. "Guys, where's Jungyoon?" 

"! IT'S A TRAP!!!" L lost it and rushed to his motorcycle, before speeding off to where you were. 

God so it's a trap? Comment and let's be friends!! ^^