Dinner with Infinite.

You are the  of my eye
Dinner with infinite was, chaos. The eight of you were at a barbecue meat restaurant and they guys were all waiting for dinner to be served. 

"MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT!" The guys all chanted. You sighed and bit on the muffin that L had bought for you earlier. L and Sunggyu was on your both sides, with Woohyun beside Sunggyu. Those two were inseparable. The others were sitting across you. 

"Did you guys see what I did to Teen top's maknae?!" SungJong chores down on the meat that he took off the grill. "I was like, HAIYA!!" you laughed and ruffled the maknae's hair. 

As you chewed on your muffin, L snuggled into the crook of your neck and pulled you close. You turned to him and batted your eyelashes innocently. He smiled and grazed his thumb across your bottom lip, brushing a crumb off.

You leaned in and pecked L on his lips, before turning your attention back to infinite. "Gyu Oppa, you're really afraid of dogs?" 

Sunggyu choked on the lettuce that he was eating and turned to look at you. Dongwoo and Hoya snickered. "U-uh, well. No, I'm not afraid. Just..." The leader's tongue got caught. 

"Really scared." SungJong added. Sunggyu shot him a look with his very small eyes and the maknae shut up almost instantly.You giggled and patted the leader's back. 

"It's okay, Oppa. Everybody has their fears." Then, dinner continued on with infinite's usual chattering and noise. Sunggyu took meat off the grill and L cut them into bitable pieces for you.

On the other hand, you happily stuffed the meat into your mouth happily and the guys laughed your cuteness. 

HI BABIES. COMMENT AMD SUNSCRIBE NAO. or I'll come and look for you at night...to eat meatballs with you(: hehe.