Plastic bag cocktails

You are the  of my eye
After a filling dinner of meat, you and Infinite walked down the streets of Hongdae, holding hands. Some girls walked past and squealed at the sight of Seoul's top gang. But the guys paid no attention to them. 

"Oh!" You pointed to the plastic bag cocktails that were hanging from a stall frame. "What's that?" 

"Molla," the guys looked as confused. Dongwoo scratched his head. "I know! Portable colorful fishtanks!" 

"Nice try, smart . I think those are drinks." Sungyeol bonked Dongwoo's head and went to the stall. 

"What are these?" L grabbed one off the hook and examined it.

"Plastic bag cocktails," the sales staff batted her eyelashes at the seven gorgeous men in front of her. 

"You wanna drink?" L held the bag filled with pink liquid in front of you and you nodded, smiling. He chuckled and paid for it. "I want the purple one!" Hogod took the purple bag off the hook and Dongwoo pulled the green on off. 

"Pay for them yourselves." L muttered and pulled you away. "Yah!! ." Dongwoo hollered. Then, he turned to Hoya and gave him puppy eyes. 

"You're not ~~~~~~, there's no way in hell I'm gonna fall for that." Hoya paid and took off. 

"Aish!" Dongwoo was left with no choice. He took out a bill and slammed it onto the counter top, before running after the group. Sunggyu, Woohyun, SungJong and Sungyeol were in front of you and L, chattering loudly and playfully pushing each other into bushes. You looked back and saw Dongwoo head locking Hoya, which caused you to giggle.

"What's so funny?" L wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him, snuggling into your neck in the process. "Nothing, I love the oppas."

"What about me? Don't you love me?"

"Silly Oppa, of course I do." you kissed L's cheek and slid your hand into the pocket of his jacket. It was winter and freezing cold. "How much?"  

You stopped and circled your arms widely. "This much." L chuckled and pulled you into his embrace again. Suddenly, you bumped into Woohyun's back and Hoya bumped into you, dropping his drink in the process. The cocktail fell on the floor and splashed everywhere.

"What the hell?!" L snarled and bent down to wipe the juice off your skirt, but suddenly tensed up. Sunggyu held his arms out protectively in front of you and infinite surrounded you.  

---

Annyeong!!! Comment and subscribe okay?!! ^^ Pyong!!!