Christmas morning

You are the  of my eye
So after a lovely Christmas breakfast with infinite, you decided to head home. "So fast?" Hoya blinked at you with a waffle in his mouth. 

"Stay, for a while more." Sunggyu said without looking up. He was busy trying to separate the egg white from the yolk of his sunny-side-up. L pulled you back into his lap but you stood up again. 

"I left my phone at home. My oppas will be worried." At the mention of Myname, Infinite slightly gritted their teeth. They were enemies as both gangs belonged to same part of Seoul and constantly fighting for territory.

"Oh. But you'll join us for dinner, right?" Sungyeol looked up from his plate. You didn't know what to say. "Baby? Don't tell me you won't. It's christmas." 

*I know.* 

"Okay." you gave in. 

"Assa!!!" Woohyun and Dongwoo hi-fived each other and you laughed at their childishness.

"Oppas? Are you home?" you closed the door after you and took off your coat. Out of nowhere, your coat was yanked out of your hand and onto the clothing rack. 

"Omo! JunKyu Oppa, you scared me." you put your hand over your chest and exhaled. 

"Mian." He gave you his signature smile. 

"~~~~~~ ah!!!" Seyong wrapped his arms around your waist and spun you around. "Where did you go?" 

"I bought breakfast." you held the lattes and waffles out.

"Breakfast!!!" Chaejin dashed towards you and snatched the bags out of your hands. He then ran to the kitchen, his head getting bonked by Insoo on the way. 

"Where's Gunwoo Oppa?" you looked around. "Sleeping. When he saw that you weren't home, he went back to his room." JunQ took your hand, leading you to the kitchen. 

"You guys eat first, I'll go wake Gunwoo Oppa." you pulled away but JunQ held on tight. 

"The bear will eat you." JunQ warned teasingly. You laughed and went to Gunwoo's room. 

Gunwoo's room smelled like... Gunwoo. Mature, and comforting. You smiled as you advanced towards his sleeping figure. Then instead of waking him, you snuck into the covers and buried your face into Gunwoo's back. 

Gunwoo turned to face you and you cuddled into his chest. He then pulled the covers over you as he draped his arm over your waist. 

"So warm.." you beamed at Gunwoo and he smiled. He was wondering what exactly did he do in his previous life to deserve an angel like you. But his moment didn't last long. 

"Hyung!!!" Seyong shouted as he jumped onto the bed and landed on top of Gunwoo. JunQ, Insoo and Chaejin stood at the door and watched.  

"Y-yah!!! You're crushing me!!!" Gunwoo flipped Seyong over and Seyong landed onto the hard floor with a loud thud.

"Ouch." Insoo looked at Seyong almost sympathetically. 

Gunwoo sat up and glared at Seyong, who was now slowly backing away. "Uh...~~~~~~ bought waffles?" he then ran away. 

Gunwoo shook his head and you giggled. "Let's eat breakfast. I'm hungry." you pouted. 

"Okay." Gunwoo got out of bed and straightened the sheets. 

*Waking Gunwoo, checked.* you smiled to yourself.