Fear

You are the  of my eye

JungYoon's men threw you onto the dirty floor. You looked around and realized that you were in an abandoned storehouse. You winced at the stinging sensation at your arm and noticed that your entire forearm was scraped. Your raw arm was now bleeding. 

 

As soon as Jungyoon left with his men, you dug frantically for your phone. You clicked speed dial and called Gunwoo. 

 

Meanwhile over at your house, your brothers were pissed. "It's already 11 for god's sake!!!" Seyong threw his pillow onto the floor in frustration.

 

RIING. Gunwoo glanced at the caller ID and saw that it was you calling. "It's ~~~~~~." He answered the call. "Where are you?"

 

Seyong snatched the device away. "Young lady you are in so much trouble-" 

 

"O-Oppa.. Save me.." you started whimpering. 

 

"~~~~~~? What's wrong?" Seyong became worried as he could sense fear in your voice. "Muh?! You're kidnapped?! By who?!"

 

JunQ's narrowed his eyes and took over the phone. "Sweetie, where are you?" 

 

You opened your mouth to speak but gasped when the storage door slid open and Jungyoon's men walked in. You quickly hid your phone behind your back. 

 

"~~~~~~? ~~~~~~!!!" JunQ grew anxious. 

 

One of the men eyed you suspiciously. He approached you and yanked the phone out of your sweaty palms. "You little ." He slapped you and your lips bled. Tears welling up in your eyes, you touched your raw and red cheek. Not once had anyone lay their hand on you. 

 

"You're the ." you spat on the man's face. Furious, he lifted his arm. You turned your head but felt nothing. When you faced front again, Jungyoon was in front of you. 

 

He lifted your chin with his finger and made you look at him. "You're a pretty little thing." 

 

"When my oppas come for me, you guys are dead." 

 

"Ahh... But you see, I don't plan to let them find us." 

 

"I thought you guys wanted the money." Jungyoon grazed his thumb over your cheek. "I've changed my plan. I'll sell you off. You'll fetch a price higher than the debt Sungyeol owes me." 

 

"In your dreams." 

 

"I admire your courage. I really do. But what to do? I'm gonna bring you to meet the buyer now." Jungyoon cackled. 

 

Your heart skipped a beat. *Oppas... Ppali Nawa..* 

 

---

 

Hellu!!! Just came back from blockB's showcase. IT WAS AWESOME!!! I was standing on a stool and so tall tall tall. I feel bad though. Cus I noticed the members looked at my direction once in awhile,  and not only me, my friends and family realized too. And they were quiet a distance from me! Why were they looking at me? Easy. My placard. 

 

http://twitpic.com/show/iphone/808k9z 

 

Kyung stared at me for so long, and he looked dejected. Zico looked at me too, with a smug expression on his face. So my sister told me that they would totally discuss about my placard privately. I'm sorry kyungie. It's just a joke. I love you too okay? Oh and I LOVE BLONDE ZICO. He's hot. Like hot hot hot. Hehe that's all folks! Remember to comment and subscribe okay? Pyong!!!