Stuck with us.

You are the  of my eye
"Damn." Seyong threw his scarf onto the floor and slumped onto the couch. 

You bit your lip at the stiff atmosphere. JunQ held your hand and gave you an encouraging smile, making your heart warm and comfy. Your phone rang and you glanced at the caller id. It was L. 

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" Insoo pointed at the device in your hand. 

*Shoot, I forgot about the dinner.*

"Well... It's nothing. Let me just cook dinner for you all before I go out Kay?" you advanced towards the kitchen but JunQ pulled you back.

"You're going out?" 

"Err yeah. Didn't I tell the oppas? The dance club... Is holding a christmas party." you fibbed.

"Ditch it." Gunwoo took beer from the refrigerator and drank a mouthful. 

"No I can't. I always miss out on the club gatherings. They hate me." you shamelessly lied again.  

"You're being ridiculous." Chaejin freed you from JunQ's grasp. "No one, and I repeat no one. Can ever hate you." 

"Maknae's right. Our baby is too cute." Insoo pinched your cheeks and kissed the tip of your nose. 

"I'm being serious here." you pouted and pretended to be angry. "You guys are way too protective. I'll never get a boyfriend at this rate." 

"That's the point," Gunwoo walked towards you and bent down to your eye level. "You're not allowed to. Cus you're stuck with us." he smiled and pinched your nose. 

You stomped your feet. "Okay you're allowed to go out." Insoo suddenly spoke. 

"Really?!" 

"But be back before 10. That's the limit." 

You checked your watch. It was 7. "Deal!" 

Then, you went to prepare dinner for your brothers.

---

Comment and subscribe okay? ^^