Thank you, desperate

You are the  of my eye
"Where are we going?" you asked Insoo as he put a beanie over your head.  

"Christmas shopping!!!" Seyong chimed. 

"Christmas shopping?" You held out your hands while JunQ pulled your coat on for you. 

"You bought gifts for us right?" Gunwoo looked at you and you nodded. 

"So it's time for us to be santas and return the favour!!!" Chaejin completed Gunwoo's sentence, looking pleased with himself. 

  Before you knew it, you were dragged to downtown Seoul  by your brothers. 

"We'll take this." Gunwoo said without hesitating. 

"Excellent choice, it's the only piece we have here in Korea." The worker batted her eyelashes at Gunwoo. 

"Wow." Chaejin blinked. You played with the Diamoned tiara necklace that was gonna be yours soon.

"This way please," Gunwoo took a step forward but JunQ held him back.

"My name's Demi." The worker sweetly smiled, hoping to start a conversation with the gorgeous Park JunKyu.

"Err. Okay." JunQ took out his cash card without looking at her. 

Instead of helping JunQ settle the bill, the worker kept attempting to talk to him. At last, you couldn't stand it and decided to put a stop to it. 

"Erm. Well I hate to interrupt but can you hurry up?" You looked at the worker impatiently. The worker shot a glare at you and swiped the card across the slot. 

"Here." she faked a sweet voice and handed JunQ's card to him, touching his hand 'accidentally'. 

"Let's go Oppa." you slipped your hand into JunQ's. 

"What was your name again? It's starts with a D, right?" you looked at the worker who seemed shock for a moment. 

She nodded briefly, unsure of why you were asking her name for.

"Thank you," you took the bag from her and smiled. "Desperate." 

Then you pulled JunQ away, leaving the stunned lady fuming at the counter. Your smile instantly changed into a smirk as you stepped out of the store. 

"Whoa hoh," JunQ eyed you teasingly. "Somebody was jealous."

"Okay I was." you let go of JunQ's hand. "Oppas are mine. Only mine." 

The guys softened. "And you're our little ball of sunshine." 

  Then right there, in the middle of the street, the six of you huddled in for a group hug. 

---

Comment and subscribe okay? ^^