Mysterious santa

You are the  of my eye
The next morning, every individual of Myname woke up to find a nicely wrapped present at the foot of their bed. The maknae was the first to unwrap the present. "Whoa!!!" It was the latest game console that wasn't even on sale yet. 

Seyong was the second. He had gotten a pair Adidas sneakers. "Cool," he grinned. "Thanks Santa." 

Insoo was the third. All he had was an envelope. When he opened it, he found a pair of concert tickets in them. "How did Santa know that I wanted to see this performance?" he muttered to himself, scratching his head. 

Gunwoo was next. Puzzled, he unwrapped the small box and revealed an mp3. "But I already have one." he glanced over at his own that was lying on his Rosemary side table. It was tattered and old, bits and pieces peeling off. "Oh... Thanks." 

JunQ was the last. He slid of the turquoise colored wrapper and it revealed a white, fluffy scarf. He smiled. *~~~~~~.* 

Everybody slowly gathered in the living room. Everyone except Chaejin. He was busy playing the game console that he had received from 'santa'. "Where's Chaejin?" Seyong rotated his neck groggily. 

"Hyungs!!!!" Chaejin dashed out of his room after failing the first round of the game. "Santa came last night!!!!" 

All of them rolled their eyes. "It's ~~~~~~ you dork." Seyong commented. 

"~~~~~~?" Chaejin tilted his head.

"Oh yeah. Is she still sleeping? It's snowing outside. I'd bet she'll love it." Gunwoo looked outside the window. 

"I'll go wake her." JunQ walked towered your room. "~~~~~~?"

But you were nowhere to be found. 

---

Comment and subscribe my lovelies!!! Pyong!!!