Caught

You are the  of my eye
There was a knock on the front door. "There're here!" you rushed to the door but Sungyeol pulled you back. "That fast? It's only been fifteen minutes." 

Sungyeol looked through the peep hole and froze. Jungyoon was standing outside with five other bulky men in black. "." Sungyeol hissed.

"What's-" Sungyeol coverages your mouth and brought you into one of the bedrooms. He opened the cupboard and removed the blankets that were inside. Then, he made you curl yourself into a ball at the corner.

"It's Jungyoon. Host Sungjong hostage was a trap to lure the others away." your eyes widened. "Promise you'll stay hidden here no matter what okay?" You nodded and with a tight squeeze on your hand, Sungyeol covered you up with the blankets and left the room. 

The men were now banging and hammering the door. Sungyeol took a deep breath and ruffled his hair, before opening the door. 

"Who the hell dares to interrupt my sleep-" 

"Hello, Lee Sungyeol. " Jungyoon slyly grinned. 

"What do you want." Sungyeol narrowed his eyes into dangerous slits. "Do you really need to ask that question? The money of course."

"Do I look like I give a ?" Sungyeol raised his eyebrows in retaliation. Jungyoon's expression hardened but then relaxed. "Then I'll get the girl. She'll fetch a good price."

Sungyeol threw his fist on JungYoon's face. "Don't you ever touch her." 

"Wow. So you like her?" Jungyoon wiped the blood off his lips. "Search the house." Then, all the men piled into the house. 

As Sungyeol stood and watched the men search the house, he bit his lip nervously. One men opened the closet you were hiding in. You held your breath and stayed as still as possible. The guy took his time inspecting the closet, and you swore that he could almost hear the loud banging of your heart banging against your ribcage. 

"Nope, nothing here." the men shut the closet, making you and Sungyeol both sigh in relief. "I told you she wasn't here-" Sungyeol stepped up but the men started plummeting him. 

You panicked when you heard Sungyeol's shouts and groans. Finally, you shut your eyes and burst out of the closet. "Stop!!!" 

"No..." Sungyeol sighed.

"Ahh.. A pleasure to meet you, darling." Jungyoon approached you and your cheek, but you slapped his hand away. 

"Take her and let's go." Jungyoon waved his hand and his men pulled you along with them. "NO!!!" Sungyeol struggled but was whacked by the two other men like a sandbag.

-three minutes later- 

Infinite piled into the apartment. L was the first. But all they saw was a wrecked house, and an unconscious Sungyeol. "Motherers." L growled. Then they all went to search for you, leaving only maknae Sungjong behind with injured Sungyeol.