Injured L

You are the  of my eye
When you got home, your brothers made you stay in bed. Then they all went to do their separate things. You were worried sick. You called L, but he didn't answer your calls. You tried texting him too, but of course there wasn't any reply. As time passed, you grew tired and soon knocked out. 

A while later, you were awaken by a light thud. You opened your eyes and saw L gazing you with gentle eyes. "Oppa..." 

"Hi, baby." He whispered in a husky voice. Your body tingled, wanting him so badly but right now you had more important things to settle. "What happened?" You reached out and cupped your boyfriend's cheek, which was bruised and full of scratch marks.

"Never mind about me." L took your hand from his cheek and kissed the back of it. "I'm sorry. If I was more careful, you wouldn't have gotten hurt." 

  You could tell that L was dying of guilt from the look of his eyes. "It's okay, really." you smiled. Then, L tumbled forward onto you. "Oppa!" 

"I'm okay" 

"No you're not. I'll go get the first aid." you got up but wobbled. L grabbed you just in time and you regained your balance. "Now look who's talking." He smirked. 

"Don't tease me. I'm going to get the first aid and that's that." you crossed your arms. 

"Fine with me." L lay in your bed with his arms behind his head. "Gives me time to go through your lovely set of laced-lingerie." 

"I do NOT have those things, mister." you switched position and placed your hands on your hips. "Now be good and wait for me." you limped down to the kitchen. 

"There you are." you smiled to yourself as you spotted the first aid that was peeking through the cabinet shelves. It was extra large as your brothers got into minor fights when necessary and you were the one who always treated their wounds. 

"God. Which genius was the one who left it at the TOP of the shelves?" you muttered to yourself as you tiptoed and struggled to grab hold of the kit. 

"Me." you felt something warm on your back and turned around. It was Gunwoo. "Why do you need this? JunQ was looking for you." 

"Junkyu Oppa? Wae?" 

"I don't know. He went up to your room." Gunwoo shrugged. "You didn't answer my question. Does your wounds-" 

"MUH?!" you shrieked in horror. 

"Chill. Is something wrong or-" Gunwoo looked stunned as a voice interrupted him. 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" 

---

Comment and subscribe my lovelies!!!