The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

Me and Aaron finally reached the store after I got dragged here ten minutes ago from his house. We are now walking around searching for the powder kind of milk that baby usually drink. I don't really get the point of feeding it since it's NOT real but I decided to go to the flow since he's the smart one.

"Here it is!" he pointed at the section with the yellow and white containers stacked neatly on the shelf.

"Ok then, let's go!" I said.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard him asked from behind.

"To pay?"

"We're not done here you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"We still need to buy the clothes and the diapers" he said.

My face then turned into an 'O' shape right away. "You're kidding?!"

"No! Come on let's go" he said giving me the container and continue to walk on so. When did he became so UNgentlementle? HMP!!! I stomped following him from behind.

"Hmm....this one's pretty!" I pointed at the light pink dress.

Aaron then give me a pity look "You do know that our baby is a boy right?"

"Oh! Ooops!! Hehehe...sorry"

"This one looks good!" he said pointing at a red power ranger shirt.

"Ewww~why would you buy a power ranger shirt?" I make a face.

"Because he's a boy! Plus I'm pretty sure he'll be more than glad to wear this shirt then the pink dress you just pointed out!"

"Well! I think that the shirt is too violent for such a young baby!"

"How is it too violent?"

"Look! Just look at the shirt! Those guys are wearig mask and look at those stuff on their hands! They're dangerous weapons and look at the color of the shirt! It's RED!!! It's the color of blood!!"

After I finished talking. Aaron face look...Uh~how should I describe it? Kinda pale? I guess.

"Hey Aaron? You ok?" I asked.

*Aaron's POV*

After I heard her reason for not buying the shirt. I swear I could just as well strangle her till death but of course make sure that I don't look at her face or else I couldn't because her face....they look the same as...GuiGui's. Is this girl serious? Just a red power ranger shirt and she's making it sounds like an horror movie! She sure is bratty and she is so NOT GuiGui!

"Hey Aaron? You ok?" she asked.

But I didn't get to respond right away because I'm still kinda pale from her ridiculous reason for not buying the shirt.

"ARE YOU STUPID OR CRAZY??? IT'S JUST A FREAKING SHIRT!" I yelled out of frustration.

She looks scared.

I let out a sigh. "Just nevermind..." I said as we continued on to look around.

*End of Aaron's POV*

 

As we walk around the store for about two more hours. We finally got all of our stuff and go to the register table.

"Hi, how are you doing today?" the lady at the resgister table asked as we stacked our stuff for her ready to scan through the machine.

"I'm good. Thank you how are you?" I asked back with a smile.

"I'm good too thank you" she smiled back. Then she look at the stuff we bought.

"Oh~wow~you guys looks young, having a baby already?" she asked as she started to scan through our stuff.

"NO!!!" both Aaron and I shouted at the same time.

"Who would want to have a baby with him?" I said offensively. Oh gosh! I'm so proud of myself. I should become an actress one day.

"The baby would probably get too dump if she was the mother" he said.

"Hey!!!"

"Ahaha...well you guys are a funny couple! You're done the totally is $60.60" she let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh thank you" I said as Aaron took out his credit card and pay.

"Buy~have a great day! Oh! And remember to brought your baby here next time ok?" I heard she called from behind.

"We're not having a baby! It's f~" I protested but Aaron quickly covered my mouth.

"We will!" he called back.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"You think she'll believe you if you keep on denying? It's useless, just go on with the flow!" he said.

"Whatever!" I said.