The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

"Yah! GuiGui, how long are you going to be in the bathroom?" George knocked on the door for the what, the fifth time already? Why isn't he leaving me alone?

 

"Hold on, I'm almost done" I replied. I sighed in frustration. Out of all the days of the month, why today? Now not only that I'm nervous and afraid things might go wrong, I'm moody too. What a great day to go to an amusement park. "There you go, bathroom all yours"

 

"Gosh! You took forever. What were you doing in their anyway? You didn't even get your make up done yet Gui" George complained pushing his way in. I mentally cursed him. Only if he understand what girls have to go through. Boys...sigh....I'll never understand them, guess they'll never get us girls either.

 

***

 

"Hey!" I greeted my friends whose already there gathered in group. They doesn't look very happy...especially Aaron.

 

"You're late" Aaron complained grumpily.

 

"Yeah, even we have to agree on this one. You know it's already 2: 45? We agreed to meet here 45 minutes ago" Yatou pouted.

 

"And it's hot!" Chun commented.

 

"And we're sweating" Angela use the tickets as a fan, fanning herself.

 

"Okay, okay. I get it. We're late and we're sorry" I said getting angry too myself. It's not like I wanted to be late. "We just have to...uh...take care of some business" I told them as George make a face. "Right George?" I planted a quick kiss on his cheeks.

 

"R-Right" he stuttered as a tint of pink could be seen on his cheeks. Aigooo~ so cute! Okay, wait. I did not just said George's cute...I mean he's cute but I don't think he's cute-cute....I mean you know the other way of cute. Just cute. Argggh! I should really stop talking to myself now.

 

In the corner of my eyes, I could she the rest making disgusted faces. But then it came to a particular person that really caught my attention, Aaron. He's not making faces like the rest but instead. He's just looking around not minding the commotion around him. 

 

I then ran up to him a wacked his head side way.

 

"YAH! EVEN WU! WHAT THE HELL?" he yelled angrily. His face crunched up frowning.

 

"Chill would you. We were just talking here and you're just on your own little world"

 

"Like you care" he murmured.

 

"Of course I care, now come on" I pulled him closer to the group.

 

***

 

"Ahhh! I wanted to ride that one!" Angela squealed pointing at the big drop or 'Drop Tower', how the called it. I swallowed hard staring at the ride in horror. How high is that thing?

 

 I.am.so.not.riding.that.one.

 

It has been over 3 hours since we got in and Jiro and Angela wouldn't stop dragging us around saying that we definitely need to, have to try all the rides that they wanted to try. I mean like seriously, if they want to try them then why won't they just freaking try them themselves? I'm not very fond of ridesand especially right now after trying them for the last 3 hours nonstop, nonstop, NONSTOP!!! 

 

Oh, my stomach~

Someone please tell them to STOP! Huhuhu.....I shouldn't have agree to this.

 

And before I could complain more to myself. A hand grabbed mine and pull me away.

 

"W-What are you doing....Aaron?" my eyes widens as we're already far away from the others.

 

"Have you even look at yourself?" he asked looking at me up and down. Okay...this is a bit uncomfortable.

 

"Hey! Stop looking!" I wacked his head. Hehehe....I'm starting to really like hitting Aaron. Not that violence or anything, it's just really fun to see his furious reaction. Oh~ it's priceless I would say.

 

"Hey! Would you stop that?" he glared as I hold back my laughters...or trying anyway.

 

"So, why are you pulling me out here?" I got back to the topic.

 

"Do you even have to ask that? Even, you look....sick"

 

"And you just noticed that?"

 

"I'm the only one stupid" 

 

Well...that's true.  The others are too busy with the rides that they didn't even notice how sick I am right now. Maybe they didn't even notice that Aaron and I are missing. Talk about friends...~

 

"Well...yeah....I'm not in the mood today you see? And all the rides is making me dizzy" And I feel like throwing up, I wanted to add.

 

He let out a soft sigh before looking at me again. "Let's get you some snackes first" he said before pulling me towards a stand nearby.

 

 

"Cotton candy? Really Aaron? Really?"

 

"What? I like cotton candy. You have a problem with that?" he snapped.

 

No. I wanted to say because GuiGui loves cotton candy, but Even...doesn't. "Yes. I don't like cotton candy, plus they're childish. Let's go get some real food! Healthy food" I pulled him away.

 

"Who eats healthy food at an amusement park?"

 

"I do"

 

With that, we took off to another stand and walk around the park without any further rides. Thank god. I find it rather fun looking around and playing the simple games on the ground more fun than the ones that makes your stomach goes up-side-down.

 

It was about half an hour later that George spotted us at a stand playing miniture basketball, I'm not sure what they called it but it is mini and it's basketball so doesn't that make it minture basketball?

 

"Aaron Yan! What do you think you're doing?" George growled. Oh gosh, he's mad. "Do you know how long I've search for you two?"

 

"What do you think I'm doing?" Aaron retorted holding up the basketball. "And we're not children so we don't have to be babysit by you, Mr. Hu"

 

"Even, come here" he pulled my hands. I stumbled towards his direction to only be stop by another pulling me back. Okay, what is this?

 

"Let go of her" Aaron said sternly, face serious.

 

"You, let go of her. She's my girlfriend" the word stung, really. After hearing that, I can feel Aaron's grip loosen as George pull me away.

 

Urg! I knew this was going to happen. Why am I not surprise?

 

Maybe...this is for the best. But either way, I also like to spend time alone with George too not that I haven't already. We live under the same roof afterall.

 

"George, what was that about?" I asked after we walk around for while hand in hand.

 

"Nothing. Just saving you that's all" he replied not looking back.

 

"Really? Don't tell me your jealous" I poked his cheek decided to a little to lighten the mood which doesn't really help since he just gave me a weird look as we kept going. Guess it's not time for jokes.

 

 

 

***

 

At the time that we meet....okay we ran into the others again. It was already past seven. The sky was dark and the stars are out. It was beautiful really. We have dinner with the junk food and decided to ride the ferris-wheel before leaving. But since we have seven people, an odd number and too many people. We have to draws to see who we will be riding with.

 

Well, unlucky for me because I ended up having to ride with none other than the 'Mr. I am Grumpy' Aaron Yan Ya Lun.

 

Really, it was weird and awkward. It has been really a long time since we ride the ferris-wheel together. But too bad, this time it wasn't as a couple but as....a friend.

 

It felt right but wrong at the same time. Something....is definitely off, and I don't like the feeling.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Nothing much to say. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please comment and subsribe.

Thanks for reading! ;)

 

 -FlamingFrog

[CupcakesPrincess]