The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

With a little help from George, my plan works almost perfectly. As time passes by, I found myself getting closer and closer to Aaron. True, it was quite hard and awkward at first since I look like his ex but he except me day by day. He seems to be much happier that I'm around, not that I'm bragging or anything. Sometimes, it's as if he has completely forgot about the past. Like GuiGui doesn't exist anymore.

 

Even though this whole thing is suppose to help him forget about GuiGui. Some parts of me still wants him to somehow remember it. I know it's selfish and not right but what can I do? I couldn't help it. But even so, I let my little plan for him continues.

 

I would come over to his house everyday after school to work on our little project. Often, his mom would asked me to stay for dinner. Thinking of George, of course I have to reject her offers no matter how delicious the food look. Just like how it is today.

 

"Even, you sure you don't want to stay? I made your favorites" Mrs. Yan offered putting down a plate of xiao long bao on the table and hot and sour soup on the other. Just the sight of it makes my empty stomach to growl.

 

"It's really okay aunty. Maybe next time?" I gave her an apologetic smile.

 

"It's too bad then. Come over and have dinner with us whenever you can. You know you're always welcome" she patted my shoulder with a smile before walking back into the kitchen.

 

"I really don't get you Even. Just stay over for once would you? It's not like our food is poison" Aaron commented as soon as his mom is out of sight.

 

"Aaron, you know George's waiting for me at home" I sighed giving him a look which he ignored.

 

"So what? It's not like he's a kid Even, you don't have to always take care of him"

 

"Aaron, how many times do I have to tell you this? George is my boyfriend, I am not ditching dinner with him to have dinner with you everyday, I can sometimes, but not all the time....okay?" 

 

He was silence for a moment. "So you rather ditch your friend?"

 

"Aaron! You know it's not like that" I whined.

 

"Okay, okay. I get it. He's more important than me"

 

Sigh. There's no use of fighting back. He don't get it, they both don't get it. Boys these days...I really can't get them.

 

***

 

"George! I'm home" I called removing my shoes.

 

"I'm in the kitchen!" he replied.

 

I walk to the kitchen following the delicious smell. Hmm.....

 

I take a seat at the table waiting, a unconcious smile appear on my face as he set a plate of pasta in front of me.

 

"Here's your Shrimp Carbonara miss"

 

"Thank you waiter Hu, you may now dismiss while I enjoy my dinner" I slightly pushed him away.

 

"Hey GuiGui WuYingJie! I spent the last 2 hours cooking you dinner and this is how you're going to treat me?" he pouted.

 

"Hmmm...I don't know, maybe"

 

"So cold-hearted" he murmured taking the seat on my left.

 

"I heard that" I mangaged to say through my mouth now full of pasta.

 

"So how's your day?"

 

"Good I guess" I simply answered. "Nothing special, same old, same old" we chatted a bit more as we both enjoy our dinner. George's brain might not work well with ideas but his  cooking skills is beyond good.

 

***

 

Another typical Thursday lunch is here yet again. It's not that I don't like Thursday nor lunch, but the dark aura around me is way too much to handle. Aaron and George seems to be absorbed in their own world yet again. Not that they're in love or anything, they're just have their usual glaring contest....let me give you a hint. It's not a friendly one either.

 

Ever since me and Aaron had became 'friends' again. We've been sitting at Aaron's table and to my observations, they're not very fond of each other. There would always be this dark aura surrounding them whenever they're together.

 

I look at George who's sitting on my right, then Aaron who just happend to be on my left and then back to George again. And what did I do that is so horrible to be sitting in between them?

 

Jiro cleared his throat seems to noticed the usual tense atmosphere. "So ummm...guys, we were just thinking about going to the amusement this Saturday, you wanna come?"

 

But both of the boys seems to be too lost in their own little word to notice him so I decided to take the role. Just the words of going to the amusement park makes my eyes lit up with excitements. "Of course we'll come" I replied trying to be cheerful. Honestly, anyone in my position righ now wouldn't be able to just try and be cheerful. They'll be frightened.

 

"Who said?" both of the boys litterilly yelled at the same time causing everyone at the table to jump. I shot them both a deadly glare which sends the the message 'dare say another word and you'll be dead'.

 

They both look at me then glare at each other again, then both gave up with a "fine".

 

 

Even though the thought of going to the amusement park excited me.

There's always part of me that knows exactly trouble is waiting for us there, knowing that both Aaron and George will be together give me a fright. 

Well, there will always be trouble, but there's only one chance to get this two get along with each other.

So why not take the risk?

 

***

 

A/N: I know, weird chapter. Lol XD

Not much happened but now we know that 'Even' is now one of Aaron's close friends right?

And the 'dark aura' between Aaron and George makes me lol so much.  XP 

Last chapter was short so I didn't expect much. But only see 2 comments makes me a bit disappointed ;(

Am I losing readers or are we losing Guilun supporters? I know it has been long but I hope you guys won't lose hope on them. Even though I am too slowly losing hope but I still support them. Hope that they will re-unite once again in the near, very near future.

Where are you guys? ;_; My Guilun readers!!!!

Anyway, I'm working on the next chapter. Hope I'll finish it by tonight and update it when I have my readers back. ><

That's all for now. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Good-Bye.

 

Love,

FlamingFrog

[CupcakesPrincess]