The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

"What now?" I asked getting a little irritated.

 

"We need the baby" he said walking towards the back trunk.

 

I stare at him in shock. "D-Don't tell me you leave the baby in the back trunk" I manage to get the sentence.

 

"Yeah" he replied taking out the baby. "It bothers me a bit to have a fake baby by my side when I'm driving"

 

"So...what you're saying is that when you're getting married and have a baby...you're going to throw the baby in the back trunk when it bothers you?" I gulped. Man this is getting scarier and scarier.

 

"I~"

 

"Wait! Never mind Aaron, I don't think I want to hear the answer. L-Let's just go in" I said stopping him from saying anything else.

 

"No no no. Listen Gui, like you said earlier. This is just a project, no need to get too real okay? A fake baby is still fake. It's not like it's our real baby. That would be weird...but anyway. No need to get freak out"

 

"O-Okay...you finally get the idea. Now let's just go in and made the best out of this" I let out a bitter smile.

 

 

"Hi Mrs. Yan, I'm Even Wu" I greeted her with a smile making it like it's the first time we've met. "I'm so glad to meet you".

 

"G-Good afternoon....E-Even?" she greeted back. I could tell what she's thinking right now by the way she's staring at me with those round and deep chocolate eyes questioned as if she's trying to stare into my soul. "Nice to meet you," she said.

 

"Even, is that your real name?" she smiled sweetly.

 

"Yes, mam" I replied also smiling.

 

"Uh-Hem!" Aaron cleared his throat from besides. Not until now that I realized he have been by my side this whole time.

 

"Oh right. Me and Aaron just met a few days ago and class and we're partner for this uh....health class which we have to take care of this baby for the semester and learn to take responsibilities of being parents" I let her know.

 

"Oh, is that so. Well what a useful class it is" she said guiding me to the living room sofa and eyeing Aaron telling him to follow.

 

"So, did you guys name the baby yet?" she took the baby from Aaron's arm carefully. Maybe more careful than she should have. I mean it's a fake baby after all.

 

"Mrs. Yan, you don't have to be that gentle to the baby. It's...not real" I commented.

 

She look at me alarmed. "And this is why teenagers shouldn't have kids before they graduated" she laughed. "To me, there's no difference G~ I mean Even. They're both babies. Isn't this class suppose to teach you that? Imagine if you can't even handle the fake baby properly then what if they give you guys the real baby?"

 

"Mom, don't take it too seriously" Aaron said.

 

"Well then why not?"

 

"Mom~" he whined as I couldn't just do anything but smile at his childishness. Sometimes I just forgot how childish Aaron could be around his mom. With her by his side, he can never win.

 

"Ok ok, I'm not going to tease you guys anymore. I'll go help Mrs. Xu with dinner. You two can go ahead" she said getting up. "And Even, you really look like someone I know" she turned around and look at me.

 

"Yeah, I get that a lot" I replied.

 

She didn't say anything and just walk into the kitchen leaving me and Aaron alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

A/N: Yay another long-ish chapter! I'm so happy. I've have my inspiration back for this story :DD

But then of course the're bad news -_________- I've lost my inspiration for my other story 'Love Is Unexpected' which is poop because I know a lot of people like that one. I guess they'll have to wait until and have my inspiration back and some idea on how to continue it. :P

Well, isn't that for you guys? (If you don't read the other story)

Comments and Subscriptions are love. They're as important to me as Onew need his chicken and if you're a shawol then you'll know how important that is. lol

 

So don't forget!!! The more comments I get, the faster the update would be. And if I don't get any comment then I'll cry myself to sleep. ;(

And then I'll be like...

Get away from me!!! ><

Woahahhahahahhahaha! So you better leave a comment if you don't wanna die! Wahahahahhahahaha....lol jk/jk I love you guys.

Well thanks for reading. I hope you like this chapter.

And until next time. Annyeong ! <333