The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

 

~GuiGui Pov~

 

I collapsed on my bed sighing heavily to myself. Why am I being like this? Why do I keep on lying to the people around me? I used to tell George everything, including my feelings for Aaron and how it hurts me to see him suffer.

 

Now, I don't know anymore. George has been really caring quite lately, and I think he notices what's wrong too. I close my eyes tightly trying to get all of the bad feelings out, but all I see is the smile of Aaron from this morning when he saw me this morning. And then the sad and confused look he had from four years ago.

 

I think I'm really going crazy. I let out a frustrated yell trying to calm myself down.

 

"Gui, are you alright in there?", George popped his head in.

 

I let out yet, another sigh. "Yeah", I mumbled. See what I mean when I said I'm lying to everyone?

 

This time, it was his turn to sigh. "Gui, what's going on here?", he worriedly asked, stepping into the room.

 

"It's nothing", I simpy replied.

 

"Wu Ying Jie", he said sternly.

 

"George, trust me. It's nothing. I'm just...tired from all the craziness from today tha's all", I told him.

 

He hesistated for a moment, "Fine", he said. But there's still this douting look on his face that I'm sure, he didn't take my lie.

 

I let out a relieved sigh as George close the door from behind.

 

~~~

 

 

{2 Weeks later}

 

 

"Ms. Cherry, may I go to the the bathroom?", I raised my hand asking for permission.

 

Ms. Cherry was in the middle of teaching a lesson. Just by looking at her expression, I can tell she's not very pleased with my out-burst.

 

"Is it an emergency?", she asked giving me one of her this-is-not-a-time kind of look.

 

I nodded my head almost immediately.

 

She nodded her head lightly motioning me to go ahead. I look back making sure I was out of anyone eye-shot before clutching onto my stomach heading towards the sick-bay.

 

The pain...is invulnerable.

 

 

"In pain again?", Dr. Yang asked as I settled down in a chair.

 

Unable to say anything, I just nodded weakly. Dr. Yang was the school's nurse, she's a young, beautiful, caring nurse. Well...that's probably one of the reason why the guys would always try to injure themselves during gym to go to the sick-bay and try to 'woo' her. I wonder why she never get annoyed with them. She rathered enjoy their stupidly obvious visits actually.

 

"Even, I told you to go to check up in the hospital", she gave me a disapproval look as she settled down her chair with a folder of paperwork and a pen in her other hand.

 

"I'm okay", I defended.

 

Dr. Yang then give me an are-you-serious look and resume back to looking at her paperwork once again.

 

"I can't give you all these pills Even", she sighed. "you know there got to be something wrong if keeps on happening constantly. Lately, you've visited me quite often", she stated. "And I'm certain that you're not one of those students who have a crush on me", she joked.

 

My eyes widens as I look at her. "You're funny Doc", I faked a laugh.
 

"Just take this", she handed me a pill. "and it'll be the last time I'm giving you this", she shook her head.

 

I didn't say anything and just take the pill. I'm in so much pain right now to care.

 

 

"Remember I don't want to see you here again, Even", Dr. Yang called from behind as I exited the office.

 

"Gui...", I heard a different voice called out this time. The voice that I knew too well.

 

I slowly turn around to find the most predictable person standing in front of me.

 

"George..."

 

____________________________
____________________________

 

A/N: SURPRISE!!! Another update! ^_^

I was so disappointed to only see 2 comments from the last chapter ;__; Where are all of my readers???

Am I losing all of you now? TT___TT

Please leave me some feedback so I at least know that you're still reading this story. I've been thinking whether I should continue with this story or not for a while now since I'm slowly losing inspiration for it.

So can you all please vote for me?

 

 

 

 

Voting will end by next Sunday, September 16th. {U.S Time}

I'll make my decision then. See you all next time.

-FlamingFrog <3