The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

 

GuiGui open ready to scold the two boys when the door of the bathroom burst open revealing the white faced Minho stumbling out. She then closed decided this probably not the right time.

 

"Sorry guys. I think I'm going to leave first. I'm not feeling very well" he said approaching them at the dinner table.

 

"Oh, then I'll walk you out" GuiGui offered getting up as the two headed towards the door.

 

As soon as the door are closed. The two evil 'twins' started cracking up again. They clutch their stomach and laugh until tears started rolling down their cheeks.

 

By the time that GuiGui came back, the two are already rolling on the floor looking like retards. GuiGui, on the other hand is taken back by their actions. More like shock. Honestly speaking, what is wrong with them? she thought shaking her head as she walk towards them.

 

"You two" she said. " have some explanation to do" she told them before taking her seat on the sofa arms and legs crossed.

 

The two boys stop themselves from laughing, look at each other, sat up and ready to tell their stories.

 

***

 

"And that's why" Aaron wrapped everything up.

 

GuiGui huffed as she try to remain herself calm. "S-So you guys did all that because you were jealous?" she asked them. This is really unbelievable.

 

The two boys then innocently nodded their heads, though their evil side aren't every innocent.

 

"For what?" GuiGui asked, getting rather very confused by the moment.

 

"Hey GuiGui WuYingJie, don't you ask us that" Aaron snapped.

 

"You know exactly the reason why. Ever since that little frog came, everything changed. You know longer pay any attention to me anymore. I mean you're my girlfriend afterall"

 

"And don't forget, I'm your bestfriend" Aaron added.

 

GuiGui let out a defeated sigh before looking up at the two idiots in front of her whose are now claiming that she's their's.

 

"Okay, first. I would like to announce that Minho and I are nothing more than friends. We are just f-r-i-e-n-d-s" she spelled each letter out clearly. "Nothing more than that" she confirmed.

 

"Lies!" both the boys chanted at the same time.

 

Now GuiGui is really at the boiling stage of her anger. "Listen you two idiots!" she raised her voice. "I  already talk everything out with Minho. We agreed to be just friends. Guys, I treat him like my little brother for goodness sake, stop getting jealous over nothing and causing any further trouble for him" Gui sighed. She really don't want to talk about the talk they had earlier when the 'twins' were upstairs doing what who knows, but of course now she already figured it out.

 

*Flashback*

"Gui, I know this might be a bit early to tell you this, but I really like you..." Minho confessed. His right hand clutched on the warm bottle of milk feeding the baby.

 

GuiGui look at him open mouth and speechless for a second before letting out a heavy sigh. I knew this was coming sooner or later. She thought as she face Minho.

 

"Minho...listen..." she paused.

 

"No, you listen Gui" he interrupted. "I know you're probably taken back by this and can't answer me right now but I'm really really sincere. It's okay if you can't answer me right now. I can wait, I've waited for two year already and I don't mind-"

 

"Minho, listen to me" she stop him from going on. "I know...that you probably want a positive answer from me..., but I'll be lying to you if I say that I feel the same" she told him. "Minho, I really like you to be honest"

 

His head then pop up, eyes sparkling. "But as like in little brother and big sister relationship" she said. His head hang low again. "Not like as in I'll be your girlfriend..." it hurts really. It hurt her to say all these hurtful things to him, but what can she do? She know she have to tell him this sooner or later. so wouldn't it be better if she told him earlier to let him heal sooner?

 

"So...is this a rejection?" he asked eyes watery.

 

Gui nodded as a tear escape from Minho's beautiful brown eyes. "Now, now, don't cry" she soothed him. "Man shouldn't cry like that" she pulled him into a hug. "So...are we still friends or what?" she murmured.

 

Minho pulled back and nodded. "Friends" he held out his hand.

 

"Friends" she replied as the two shakes their hands.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"And you guys just make the poor boy's night even worse" GuiGui scolded them.

 

Upon hearing Minho's story, a flash of guilt gush down their body as they hung their heads low. "You guys should really be a shames of yourselves" she told them as she stood up, walk over the chair to pick up her purse headed for the door.

 

"And remember, I don't belong to neither of you" was the last sentence she said before closing the door from behind.

 

~~~

 

A/N: Oh gosh! I felt so horrible after writing this chapter!

I mean not only did I make Minho at wasabi cake, ketchup-filling donuts, and even mustard donut holes.

But I also make him got rejected by GuiGui ;( Sad story, really.

Poor boy, come to me Minho! I'll comfort you! I FEEL THE SAME WAY! Lol. ;P

Sorry, I haven't update for...how long was it? I week? I've just been super lazy busy lately. Lol, just kidding. I'm still having my Summer Break. But idk, just don't feel like updating... :/ Sorry again.

 And just a warning, I'll probably update later than usual because...well...I've started a new story and no it's not GuiLun.

But just in case you wanna check it out.

Story Link

If you really decided to read it, I'll be very thankful. ^^

Another reason is that school will be starting here soon so I'll have to finish all of my summer homework >< *Lame excuse* Lol, but really, it's true! Urgh!

Oh and did I mention this chapter is crap? =___=" Seriously, I wrote this in such a rush, but still hope you like it XDDD

But yeah, enough of my spamming.

Thank you so much for reading.

Until next time.

Bye-Bye~

-FlamingFrog