The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

It was about 3 months later that the worse of the worst came. Well, not exactly but to the two guys it is. I don't know why thought, but this is what happened.

 

"Good morning class" Miss Cherry greeted us with one of her usually bright, happy smile. I really admire her for her personality but sometimes it's just a bit too much, especially with us. I mean, our class is pretty chatty and not one of those honored, well behaved class. "Today we'll be talking about~" and that's when a knock on the door came.

 

A tall boy with slightly dark brown hair entered our class. "Sorry, I'm late" he bowed, his deep, soothing voice ringed in my ears. Miss Cherry gave him a quick look before smiling at him.

 

"Ah~ you must be the new student that the principal were talking about this morning" she look at him up and down, smile never left her face. Okay, I'm starting to think that she started to checking him out and it's kind of creepy. But I wouldn't blame her thought. He's quite good looking to be honest. Tall, good looking, stylish hair, and a nice smile, a very nice smile. Uh-Oh~ Calvin's in danger.

 

"Yes, I'm a new student. Sorry I was in the principal's room for my schedule that I'm late" he said as the class started to whispers. Well, at least the boys are, the girls are too busy staring at him with their googly eyes. Sure enought, he's going to be the next hot topic to talk around campus.

 

"And may I know your name?" Miss Cherry asked. My eyes might be playing tricks on me right now, b-but is that Miss Cherry fluttering her eyelashes? Oh my god, she's totally trying to flirt with him. Oh~ how I love my university.

 

"Right, I'm Minho, a new transfered student from Australia. Nice to meet you all" he bowed to the class. Hmmm....Australia huh?

 

"Now, now, let's get you settled before we start class" Miss Cherry patted him on his shoulder before turning around and look around the class. "Well, why won't you have a seat next to Yatou" she smiled again. "Yatou, would you mind raise your hand up?"

 

Minho walk to his seat next to Yatou which is right in front of me. Woah~ he is really good looking, I mean even more good looking up close. His eyes are really nice too now that I have a better view of him. Of course the girls would swoon over him by the second he entered. He slightly give me a smile before having a seat. Oh my gawd! That is so charming! Any girl would melt right then and there but of course I keep my cool and smile back.

 

While I enjoy my heart to slowly melting, I'm quite not sure why but I feel like something...or rather someone's watching...it's quite uncomfortable actually so I turned around and found no other than George giving me a look...more like a stare. But I ignored it and was about to turn away when another pair of eyes caught my attention. Now, it's Aaron....but he's not looking at me thought. Phewww~ b-but he's staring at Minho? But why?

 

As soon as the bell rang. The girls dashed towards the new student, Minho is his name. Some started flirting with him and some even have the courage to asked him to have lunch with them. Well, girls are more going these days I guess but I'm sure not one of them. I stopped at their desk, not trying to talk to him, but waited for Yatou of course as our group of friends already gathered at the door. But it wouldn't hurt if I look at him for a second right? But then our eyes met as soon as I landed my eyes on him.

 

Oh god, not again. Those beautiful eyes that is yet to melt my heart, but of course I'm not in love with him or anything. I still have Aaron and George to take care of, I don't have room for another guy.....now I sounds like a player.

 

"Gui, I'm done" Yatou finally said as I jerked back to reality. And this is why I avoids eyes contact.

 

"O-Okay" I replied as we headed to the lunch room before a voice stopped us. The voice I could reconized right away.

 

"W-Wait, Yatou. Can I join you guys for lunch today?"

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

                                A/N: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ OH MY GAWD!!!! I can't believe I'm doing this, 

                            I mean my ultimate bias and my OTP together the same fanfic is just like a dream comes true! 8DDD

              And to make it ALL BETTER, I wrote it! *Dies in happiness*

          Ahhh~, my heart couldn't take it. <333333

                               I don't know why I threw him in lol. I guess I'm running out of ideas b-but this is unbelievable!!!!! *SPAZZ*

He's my bias so of course he won't be a bad character. Hehehe~ being biased much? ;D He'll just gonna stir up the love triangle or in this case love square, if you know what I'm talking about

*Cough*spoiler alert*Cough*

                        And for those of you that isn't into K-Pop or doesn't know Shinee...which I doubt but if you don't know Shinee then really, shame on you!!!

            Haha....just kidding. So just in case you don't know what Minho looks like. Here's Minho XDDDD 

Isn't he adorable? >.< But don't be fooled by his cute face.

He actually has abs!!!! *GASP* I've seen it before but of course I'm not gonna post it up cuz it's for me only! Woahahhahahahahaha.....*evil laugh* :P

There's serisously something wrong with me.... =__="

Okay, I'll shut up now before I can spam you with my randomness and nonstop fangirling.

Until next time.

Bye-Bye~

-FlamingFrog

 

P.S: Please leave a comment. I mean c' on guys. It takes you less than a minute to leave a comment. It's not that hard. So please, please leave me some feed-backs, yeah? I'll be waiting for it! ^^