The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

Since the stupid little fake  baby wouldn't shut up on our way home. We decided to stop at a nearby park so we could "feed" it before we get home.

"Arg~finally" I let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally some quiet" Aaron agreed.

I look down at the baby laying between us on a bench. "Is this thing really fake? How can it do all of the things that real babies dows?" I asked out of curiousity.

Aaron shrugged. "Maybe it's a new type of robot? I don't know"

"And I thought you were the smart one"

"I am.....just smarter than you" he added the last part.

"Hey!" I protested to receive a light chuckle from him. But then his face suddenly turned serious all of a sudden.

"You....you really did live your whole life in Australia?" he asked out of the blue. My body suddenly got all tense up.

"Y-Yeah, why?" I stuttered.

"Oh, nothing. You just reminded me of..." he paused. "Someone"

"Who?" I blurted even though I know exactly who's he's talking about.

"Just someone...." he sighed.

We didn't say any thing to each other for a second but then an outburst of laughters brought us both back to reality. I look back down at the baby to be greeted with a now happy and smiley baby laying almost in between us.

Gosh! This thing is really creeping me out! Now what's next? It can pee and poop too? GEEZ!

"I think we should go home now. It's getting late" he said.

"Okay" I replied as I started to gather all of the shopping bags we brought today.

"All done!" I finally look up to find...no one? I started to look around the park. Then I finally spotted Aaron about 10 feet ahead of me holding the baby in his arm.

"AARON! YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!" I'm getting fummed up.

I'm here trying to get all of the shopping bags he forced me to carry and he's there 10 feet away not even bothering to wait for me? I'm really questioning myself right now. How is it possible that I used to date him? Because last time I remembered. He's the sweet and caring boyfriend that every girl would wish for. Not this type of ungentlement person who's now standing 10 feet away from me holding the little fake baby while leaving me behind with a tons of shopping bags in hands.

Is this the same person? I let out a sigh. GuiGui Wu Ying Jie, calm down, calm down. Keep your cool. I told myself as I walk towards him.

 

When we finally reached Aaron's house, it was already dark outside.

"Where do you want to put these?" I asked.

"Just put these up in the guest room in second floor" he said.

"Okay" I headed upstairs to where the guest room is located. I was surprise that nothing had change much since I left. After putting all the stuff down I slowly walk back with memories of us rused back into my head. Then I cam across a room...it's not just any ordinary room. It was Aaron's room.

The door was slightly open so I decided to take a sneak peak inside. It wouldn't hurt right? But somehow I  ended up inside the room. Everything was still the same even the picture frames of us is still standing where it was before spotless.

Like my hand have a brain of it's own slowly reach down to one of the picture frame with me and Aaron arm in arm wrapped around each other smiling happily. I can clearly remember that day.

We were at the Amusement Park to celebrate my birthday. It was sweet. He even booked the whole park for me to enjoy it all for myself since he knows how much I love of the rides. I was touched.

The flashback of memory brought tears to brimmed in my eyes. I tried hard to hold in my tears but I couldn't control it. Tears are now ushing down my cheeks like a water fountain.

Then there was a knock on the door. I quickly whiped my tears away and put on a fake smile. But I was kind of shock to see who's standing at the door.

******************

A/N: Oh thank god I finally finished this chapter! Phewww~!!! Sorry guys for not updating!! *Bow* I hope this chapter make it up for you (even though it's kinda boring~)

Please subscribe and comment! Thanks for reading! :)