The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

 

 

"Where have you two been?" Gui questioned the two as they unsuccessfully sneak downstairs without anyone notice.

 

"Uhhh-" Aaron began but really he doesn't have a good enough reason to tell her.

 

"Just having some men talk" George quickly cover him up giving him a glance.

 

"Oh, really? What kind of men talk?" she asked again full of suspicions.

 

"Just men talk, geez Gui. If you want to know then turn  into a man and we'll tell you"  George replied pushing his way through her and walk towards the baby. She knows they're up to something and it's no good but let it go anyway. It's not like they're going to tell her if she keep on pushing it.

 

"Minho, you want to come with me to see how's dinner coming along?" she sweetly smiled.

 

Choi Minho. Don't you dare. Both of the boys thought to themselves full of jealousy. Why is it always Minho? It's always Minho that she consider first every since he stupidly appear in their lives. They doesn't like it, not one bit. Even though Aaron and George are each other enemies from before, but before they consider that. I need to get rid of this Minho guy, he's getting on my nerves.

 

"Sure" the tall boy replied as both headed towards the kitchen like the two guys didn't even exist to them at all.

 

They all settled down at the dinner table about half an hour later or so. It was already dark outside and the sky is getting cloudier by the second. The three boys eat quietly as they take glances at each other once in a while as GuiGui keep on talking about some kind of sales going on at the mall. Aaron and George got even more excited as they finished dinner and Mrs. Xu is bringing out their 'deserts'.

 

"Enjoy", was the only word she said before walking back into the kitchen winking at the evil 'twins'.

 

Minho reach out for the suppose to be 'green tea' cake. Both of the boys watch as Minho slowly bring his fork of cake into his mouth then started chewing. Less than a second later that he suddenly spitted it out with a disgusted face as the other boys hold in their laughters, Guigui/Even on the other hand was beyond shock. Minho then quickly reach out for the water and drink it almost half of the cup.

 

"W-What the hell did I just ate?" he asked when he finally calm down. 

 

"Umm...cake?" Even replied handing him a tissue.

 

"If that was cake then-" but before he could finish his sentence Even had already scoop up a spoonful of cake and shove it into to just spit them out just like the way Minho had.

 

"What is this?" she make a face. "It's so spicy!!!"

 

Minho then pick up the plate and carefully smell it. "It smells like wasabi..." he commented after putting the plate down. Even/GuiGui being curious like always, pick up the plate and smell it. Then it hit her. So that's what those two were so secretive about. She thought as she look at both the boys who are now with tears in their eyes. Probably holding back their laughter.

 

"Well...Minho...umm....maybe, you should try the donuts instead. I'm sure it'll taste better than this...uh...cake?" she said shoving a donut into his mouth. Yet again, he spitted it out.

 

"Is that ketchup I'm tasting?" he said taking a look at the fillings. Yup, it's definitely ketchup. He thought seeing the liquidly red fillings.

 

Oh my god. This is just too funny. I'm not sure if I can hold it in any longer. He should try those donut holes too. I bet he'll love them. Aaron thought.

 

"Well, umm...try these donut holes then" George said for the first time shoving yet another thing into the poor boy's mouth. A bite and that's it. He coughed and ran into the bathroom.

 

The two evil boys carefully watch, make sure that the door was close before bursting into laughter. They laugh so hard that they're sure they cried. It was only a moment later that they realized there's still one person in the room and her face is...dark, as if she was about to kill someone.

 

Aaron and George stopped laughing and look at each other then back at the girl in front of them in horror. We're in trouble. They both thought, and they knew it.

 

*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*

 

A/N: I wasn't planning to update today, but I just want to show off my gorgeous poster & bg so yeah...hehe... :P

Poster & BG credits are in the forward. Check out the shop if you need a poster!

 But urg! Today's a horrible day! [For me]

But after login and see my wall post with links of Aaron's bed scene in his new drama makes me sick. I mean I'm already feeling sick before but it only makes it worse! Yeah so if you're wondering why, I have to wake up at 7 something in the morning to go to a doctor appointment! Like how fun was that? =___=" Waking up at 7 gotta be a new record for me... [I'm a sleepy head] And I absolutely hate, HATE, DESPISE going to a doctor's office. Makes me feels sick even though I'm not. And getting shots and blood taken... >:O I'm like super grumpy right now. Sorry for taking it on you guys but I just couldn't help it okay? ;_;

Anyway, another update. Comments and subscription are love.

Until next time, Bye-bye~

-FlamingFrog