The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

The day wen by quite fast as I again on my way to Aaron's house. Sigh. Each step I took makes me want to step two steps back. It's not that I'm afraid to meet him but I'm more afraid that the longer I spend time with him the more I'm getting all of my flaws as GuiGui out.

 

It's as if we are playing the game of "Hannah Montana". Me trying to hide true self to the world as I try to handle both of my worlds. Trying to be two people at the same time, scared of being found out someday by the person I really don't want to get discover by.

 

Deep in thoughts as a loud "BEEP" make me jump in surprise. I look over as there he is, Aaron.

 

"Get in" he called.

 

"I'm fine" I replied. As if I want to spend more time with him than I already have to.

 

"Even, it's not time to mess around. Get in the car, we're stopping the traffics" Aaron said sticking his head out the window looking at the long line of cars behind his.

 

"Ok, let's me let this straight out for you. First, I do NOT want to ride with you. Second, I am NOT messing around. Lastly, please don't say that 'WE' are stopping traffics because it's you that's stopping traffics not me" I state it clearly. But as he said 'Even', my heart felt like as if it had been stabbed by something sharp. But I still was able to keep on a straight face.

 

His face shown a sudden flush of pink, probably from embarrasment as the people walking stop and look at us. The honking from the cars behind is getting louder by the second.

 

"Come on Even, it's not like we're going different ways. You're coming to my house right? Just come on and get in the car. I just recieved a call from my mom. She's back from New York and she heard from Mrs. Xu that you're doing the baby project with me so she's waiting at home" he explained.

 

"And what does that have to do with me?" I asked a bit afraid about the fact that Mrs. Yan is back. She and I used to be so close to each other. But ever since me and Aaron seperated, we haven't been in contact ever since. And what's more shocking is that my name somehow isn't GuiGui anymore because I'm a little scaredy cat afraid to face the reality.

 

"That means playing the role of a 'husband', I suppose to bring my 'wife' and 'baby' home. I don't want my mom to nag me. Even please?" he begged with the cutest puppy face ever. Ahhh! What am I thinking?

 

"Ok, enought. We're not playing that game" I said ignore him and started walking again. I can totally feel the atmosphere from behind. Aaron's car is slowly following from behind as people beside me keep an eye on us.

 

"Yah! Aaron Yan, stop following me!" I almost shout from frustration and embarrasement.

 

"I'm not! I'm just trying to get my wife to get in the car and stop walking from this freaking hot weather" he said rather loud.

 

Murmurs then can be heard all around us and soon a chant could be heard.

 


"Get in car! Get in car!" they shouted as more and more people joined in.

 

I look around at the people attention all on us. I covered my face with my palms and let out a loud groan. I then look at Aaron, he gave me a shrug and a sly smile.

 

'Aaron Yan, I swear I'll get you back later on' I thought as I gave up and stomped towards the front door that is already open by one of our viewers.

 

I put on my seat belt as the car started moving. "I bet my mom would be so shock when she sees you" he said ignoring the annoyance look on my face.  

 

"Yeah?" I replied non-interested....maybe just a little. I mean I haven't met Mrs. Yan since a while and what yet. This time it's not with my GuiGui identity, it's Even and I look exactly alike GuiGui. I want to laugh at the thought of myself. Who am I kidding, I AM GuiGui.

 

"I mean, my mom and GuiGui used to rather be bestfriends than just a normal relationship. I wonder sometimes how they get so close to one another" he commented.

 

"Aaron, why are you telling me this? Aren't you...sensative about your past relationship?" I blurted, surprise by his sudden comment.

 

"I...just thought we should have something to talk about since you and GuiGui look alike and~"

 

"Then I don't think we should because I have no interest in knowing about your ex-girlfriend. I don't care whether how alike me and her look alike. I'm me, Even Wu not your ex-girlfriend whatever her name is. We just get together to do this stupid project together. It's not like I want to be your friend or anything so please just keep your personal stories to yourself" I said words rather harsh rather than what I've thought.

 

Seeing his surprised and kind of hurt expression made me regret. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. That was rather pretty harsh. I guess that kind of hurt him because he haven't said a word for the rest of the ride home nor either do I. I guess that's probably be a better choice for us right now.

 

We finally arrived at his house about ten minutes later. I got my school bag and got out of the car. Pressures building from the inside as I tried to push it back.

 

"Ready? My mom is really nice so you shouldn't be worried...I mean if you are" he said.

 

"I'm not" I lied through my confident voice. "Let's go in then"

 

"WAIT!" Aaron suddently shouted making me jump in surprise.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: I tried to make the chapter long. Hope it's long enough.

So yeah, comment and subscriptions are my love so don't be afraid to do so.

6 comments then I'll update again. So how fast I update will totally depends on you. *I know I'm evil but that's how I was born lol jkjk*

Thanks for reading. Enjoy! :) I worked really hard to write this chapter. ;P

Bye! I love you <333