The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

The next day, I walk to lunch with butterflies fumbling around everywhere. How am I suppose to face Minho today? I mean after what happened yesterday...

 

"Hey Even" someone tapped me by the shoulder. I turned around to find no other than the Choi Minho smiling down at me with one of his dazzling smile. Sorry Calvin, Minho beat you on this one.

 

"Oh, h-hi Minho" I forced out a nervous smile.

 

"You feeling okay?" he asked concerned.

 

"Yeah, better than ever" I lied as we walk towards our table. I took a seat next to George as Minho was about to have a seat, Aaron squeazed himself in leaving the dumbfound Minho in a half sitting and half standing position.

 

Aaron then turn to face Minho "Ooops! Sorry buddy" he apologetically smile. And since when did they became buddies? The last time I remembered, he was with George and Calvin throwing death glares at the poor new student. Minho then awkwardly take a seat right next to Aaron.

 

"No prob." Minho replied. "So Even, I was thinking maybe we could hangout after-school today? I have some homework I need you to help me with"

 

"Oka-"

 

"I'm sorry Minho but Even can't help you today. She need to come over to my house, we have to take care of a baby together you see...I'm sure George will be more than happy to help you with it" Aaron interrupted.

 

I look at George. He doesn't look very happy with the idea. "No it's okay Aaron, I can help Minho with his homework, maybe we could meet up another-", and yet, I was interrupted again! Tell me don't anyone wants my opinion anymore? Hmp!

 

"No, no. I'll be more than happy to help him" George offered. "You okay with it right Minho? I mean you just need someone to help you with afterall, doesn't matter who the person is...right?"

 

"Ummm...I guess?" his face suddenly fell. (A/N: Poor bb, you can come to me anytime :P)

 

 

As lunch ended, I was about to walk health class in peace when Minho followed from behind and we ended up walking together. Soon, we were joined by the 'twins', Aaron and George squeazing through in between and since when did they get along so well? 

 

It wasn't until class start that Mrs. Lin, our health teacher told us that Minho could joined in my group since all of the students already have their own partners including myself. So I guess, the baby now has two fathers? I could see Aaron was annoyed by the fact that Minho was in our team. Guess, Minho could use my help after all.

 

***

 

 

 

Ding Dong. "I'll get the door" Aaron called from the living room as I make some milk in the kitchen. A few minutes later, the guys walk into the kitchen.

 

"Oh, hey Minho. You're here" I said still busy testing the temperature of the milk.

 

"Hey" he said, hands still stuffed in his faded black jean's pockets.

 

"Aaron, why won't you go show Minho the baby. He need to know what his baby look like after all" I joked.

 

I don't know if this is even possible but Aaron gloomy face turned even...gloomier? "I thought he was our baby" he give me a look.

 

"Well now, he's ours! So go, go, go!" I pushed both of them playfully out of the kitchen as I turn back and grab the milk bottle.

 

It was about an hour later that another ring from the door. "I'll get it!" Aaron called again rather more excited this time. Wonder who it is.

 

"Hello everyone" a man voice echoed through the house. I turned around not even got a chance to see who it is before I got pulled into a hug.

 

Minho seems to be surprise and so am I but Aaron...not much. "So, uh~ George, what are you doing here?" I asked trying not to sound rude after he releases me out of his thick, muscular arms.

 

"Of course I came here to help silly!" he lightly hit me on the forehead.

 

"Ouch!" I pouted. "Don't you have your own baby take care of?"

 

"I do, but not today. Today, I'll help you guys" he said looking at Aaron with a smile. Now, what are these two up to?

 

 

As Minho and GuiGui were busy feeding and playing with the baby. The two unconciously forgot about the two fools whose are now upstairs planning something they'll never be able to imagine.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A/N: Hey, Hey, Hey!

So...what'd you think about this chapter? I know it's a bit boring, I tried to make Aaron and George ing funny but...I guess it's not...Sorry, since I'm not a funny person, I guess what I wrote aren't funny either :/ Life is really not fair! =____="

And Aaron and George suddenly became good buddies lol. XP

A little heads up, next chapter will also be about the two fools idiotic plan. I'll try to make it funny but due to this chapter failure, it'll probably won't be that good either. *Sigh* But seriously, I have high hope for the next chapter...I think...I'm working on it right now btw.

It'll probably be up in a few days. A week at the most since I actually want to make it long and 'entertaining'.

Anyway, thank you for all of your lovely comments. I really appreciate it. Never fails to make me smile. So thank you.

Please leave me some feedback on this chapter also.

That's it for now. Until next time.

Bye-Bye~

-FlamingFrog