The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

Another day came and pass, again and again, the pattern repeated. ARGHHHHHH!!!! I'm really going crazy. Why did I even told Aaron that I'll help him first of all when I know I can't? This is hopeless....HOPELESS I SAY! I let out a groan as I ruffled my hair frustrated. I shouldn't have done it, I shouldn't have said that.

 

"Gui?" a head peeped in. "You alright in there?"

 

I didn't even have to look up to see who it is, I know who it is. "Yeah...." I replied as he entered the room leaving the door open.

 

"What's up?" he asked taking a seat next to me on the bed.

 

"You know what's up" I pouted. "It's been a week already and I still can't come up with a plan to help Aaron"

 

"I see you talk before you think again didn't you?" he ruffled the top of my head. I watted his hand away and give him a glare. I hate people ruffling my hair, I HATE IT. I HATE IT WHEN THEY MESSED UP MY HAIR. MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!! Okay...maybe I'm overreacting a bit, but still, I HATE IT. George should know better than to ruffle my hair like that!

 

"It's not funny George"

 

"Well, then I guess you don't want my help?"

 

My eyes lit up in fear as his words flowed into my ears. Help? George helping me? Oh dear....

 

"Yeah....about that...."

 

"What?"

 

"You know things always ended up....bad when you 'help' George?" I said trying to put it in the nicest way possible.

 

"What do you mean things always ended up bad when I help?" he asked offensively.

 

"You know it's true" I held up my hands as I shrugged my shoulders in defense.

 

"Go ahead and tell me anyway" I sighed knowing that he would be annoy the whole day if he doesn't tell.

 

"Okay, so here's the idea...."

 

"Uh-huh~" I nodded bordly doubting that he would actually come up with anything useful.

 

 

Well that was until he came up with somthing that actually....maybe....useful?

 

"You could try to stay by his side all the time and let him get used to your present as Even and not GuiGui. Try to get GuiGui out of his life and let Even enters as one of his friends"

 

Okay....it might sounds strange and very un-useful at first. But when you think about it throughly, like very throughly, it sounds like it might actually works. (Not like the others ideas of his would works anyway) Believe me, I love George and all. But his...brain full of so what called 'ideas' doesn't work much. Besides that he's a great friend, a very manly friend.

 

"I can't believe I'm actually saying this but....but your idea might as well work...?" I said giving him an un-sure smile.

 

"Really?" he asked full of hope could be seen in his eyes. I nodded as he came forward and pulled me into a hug.  

 

Well, this might as well settled as my little plan for Aaron.

 

Mission

GuiGui = Out

Even = In

 

 

***

 

A/N: Short update. GuiHu moments! Wooohooo!!!! Sorry, I've been excited about GuiGui and George

upcoming drama. :P *Spoiler Alert: I saw a really hot kissing scene(s) on the preview*

Soooo sorry if you don't like the GuiHu moments -____-

But like I said it's gonna be both Guihu and Guilun so deal with it love. ;)

Uhhhh.....so.....this update doesn't mean anything okay? Don't get the wrong idea. This fic will still be on Hiatus, don't ask me why. I don't feel like writing these days. ^^" Sorwy.

I'll try to update but it's not like my brain's working on a summer break soooooooo........yah~

Subscribe and Comment are love. So don't be afraid to do so. XD

Oh! One more thing. I CHANGED MY USERNAME guyzzzzzzzzzz!

It's now FlamingFrog so don't get confused by my name ^^

Okkie, it's goodbye time now.

Until next time.

Bye-Bye~~~

 

Kekekeke~~~

>:P

 

Love,

FlamingFrog <333

[CupcakesPrincess]