The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

Both Yatou and I turn around in surprise. D-Did he just asked us that? I could hear the girls gasped in the background but I'm too focus on Minho to bother. Of all the people, why us?

 

"Ummm...." Yatou turned to ask for my permission.

 

"Sure" I smiled.

 

***

 

"Really? You're really from Australia?" Jiro's eyes widens. "You know, Even's from there too"

 

"I know" Minho said flashing me with one of us killer smile. Someone please hold me, I'm melting!

 

"You do?" George questioned, his eyes narrowed.

 

"How?" Aaron joined with one of his un-welcomed look.

 

"Stop smiling, you look like a fool" Calvin said stuffing some fries in his mouth forcefully giving Minho death glares.

 

What's up with these boys? Minho look around not sure of what to do. "Uhhh~"

 

"Calvin" I shot him a warning look which he gracefully ignored.

 

"Guys, stop it! You're scaring him" Angela butted in. "So tell me Minho, what do you like to do?" she fluttered her eye-lashes smiling up at him sweetly as Chun glare at her with the 'don't you dare' look.  But being Angela, of course she ignored him.

 

"Ahh~ it's okay" Minho assured. I really like sports"

 

"Really? Chun's into sports too! What kind of sports do you like?" I asked before Angela could.

 

"I pretty much like any sports but I love soccer the most. And Chun, I hope we can hang out soon"

 

"No problem buddy, call me whenever" And with that they quickly exchanged phone numbers. (A/N: Chunnie~give it to me too! ;P)

 

The rest of lunch was a bit uncomfortable with the trios, Aaron, Calvin, and George giving Minho death stares as we chatted with him some more. It was weird having someone new at our table at first, but it turns out that Minho and I have a lot in common.

 

He even invited me to go out with him after school. Hehe...don't tell the guys that though.

 

***

 

"Woah, this place is so cool!" I jumped up and down as we entered an ice-cream shop.

 

"I'm glad you like it" Minho said as we headed towards the counter to order. "My family owned the shop"

 

"Really? This is a really nice place"

 

He shyly laughed a bit. "It's nothing much really. Strawberry?" he asked.

 

"How did you know?" I asked surprised.

 

"I've got my resources" he winked. "One strawberry and one vanilla please"

 

"Comming right up young master" the girl with a high pony-tail said cheerfully as she headed towards the ice-cream machine.

 

 

"So you're from Australia huh?" I asked when we settled down at one of the table near the window.

 

"Yeah, Jiro told me you're from there too" he smile taking a bite of of his ice-cream.

 

"Coincident much?"

 

"Well..." he paused. "I kind of came here for you"

 

"F-For me?" I asked taking back. I don't remember knowing a Minho....ever in my life to be honest. "Uhh~ I'm sorry, but I don't think I know a Minho back then" I gave him an apologetic look.

 

"It's okay, I figured. I've alway watched you from a far...well until one day..." he stopped.

 

"One day?" I raised my brows. I seriously don't remember meeting him anywhere before.

 

"It's nothing really...."

 

"Tell me" I demanded.

 

I could see the hesitation on his face for a second. "Even...you probably won't even remember this but we met before" he told me.

 

"We did?"

 

"Well, yeah~ one day on my way home from school, it rained and my parents were busy with work, and they couldn't come pick me up. I was soaking wet and then you offered me your umbrella and suddenly ran away...d-do you remember any of that?" he asked the last part quietly but I heard him.

 

Okay, I really, really don't remember any of it but...wouldn't it be too cruel of me if I said I don't? "Uhh, of course I do! Now that you mentioned it. I did do something like that" I lied.

 

"Really?" his eyes lite up with hope. Urgh! Now I felt bad for lying to him. "Yeah, of course I do. So that was you huh?"

 

"Yeah" he replied. "So why did you run away in first place?" he asked as our conversation goes on with me making stuff up. Oh, my life couldn't get any better.

 

But to be honest, I really like talking to Minho. He seems like a very chill guy and I bet anyone would get along with him well. (The trios are exceptional) I bet if the girls at our school know I got to hangout with Minho then they'll be full of jealousy and possibly be going crazy. (A/N: GuiGui, just watch out for me >:P)

By the end of the day, I felt like I've known Minho for years already. He sent me home in his black convertible. As I got off the car, he quickly gave me a peck on the cheek. I could feel the heat growing inside of me as I quickly bit him goodbye and ran into the house cheeks flushed.

 

Who knows, this might be the beginning of a brand new relationship.

 

"D-Did you see that? He did not just kissed my Even!"

 

"What are you talking about? She's mine!"

 

"Shut up both of you, she might be able to hear us!"

 

*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*

 

A/N: Kekeke....I had so much fun writing this chapter lol. XD

Especially when the guys were being jerks to Minho. Poor baby haha...but it's just so fun!

So basically Aaron and George are being all over-protective of GuiGui/Even, this chapter doesn't have that much interaction with them being overly protective but the next up-coming chapters will. *Cough*SpoilerAlert*Cough*

And Calvin....he's just feeling insecure with Minho around ya know?

He's suppose to be the flower boy at school with the sweet smile and all but it seems like his position is in danger because of Minho :P

And you do know who those people are at the end right? I mean unless you're really a clueless person. Lol.

Ahhh~ I don't know about you but I'm getting excited already. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Please comment and subscribe!

I was so happy because of the amount of the comments I got from the last chapter. XDDD

Until next time.

Bye-Bye~

-FlamingFrog