The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

*Aaron's Pov*

What's wrong with me? Mistook someone's girlfriend with my own ex-girlfriend. *sigh* B-But how could there be two identical person in this world. I swear she looks just like GuiGui. But she's so different....GuiGui never acted like that before. This Even I think that's her name acted completely like a spoilt brat plus she have lived her whole life in Australia.

Haish! Aaron Yan Ya Lun!!! It's already over...4 years ago. You need to move on!

*End of Pov*

 

As the day went by, both of them couldn't help but remember the incident this morning. And as it turned out, both of them have a total of 5 classes together. And the chemistry teacher also seated them together.

The atmosphere is very tense and awkward between them even if Aaron doesn't know that it's really GuiGui he's sitting next to.

"Ok class! I'm sorry to annouce this but the schedule for this year is very tight. You guys have to learn alot of things before you can graduate from this class so we'll be starting right away. You'll be doing a project with a partner" the teacher started as the class groaned.

"And as you guys can see you're sitting boy/girl that's because this project would involved one female and one male student. I'll be giving you a baby and your project is to take care of it. This project would take one month to complete. It is very important that you guys learn how to take care of babies because you're now in the process of growing up and.....Uh~some teenagers take 'things' fast so the school make us added this project. And don't even think about oh yeah whatever I'm going to leave this baby along for one month because this project takes up 50% of your semester grade" she said.

As soon as she heard what the teacher said. GuiGui felt like she's going to throw up right there. She couldn't believe her 'luck'

'Great! This is just great! I'm going to have to take care of a baby and pretend like I'm married to my ex-boyfriend! This going to be interesting! NOT' GuiGui thought.

'Sigh! Really? I'm going to have to take care of a freaking baby with this suppose to be bratty girl who look exactly like my ex-girlfriend?' Aaron thought.

The awkward atmosphere between them could be sense from miles away as the teacher started to hand out the babies to the students.

"Ok Even and Aaron you guys will have a baby boy" the teacher said as she gave them the fake baby boy. But none of them were paying attention AT ALL. They stare into space thinking about how awkward this project this will be especially GuiGui.

"EVEN WU AND AARON YAN YA LUN ARE YOU GUYS LISTENING TO ME?!!!" the teacher yelled in front of their faces making both of them jump.

"Uh~sorry teacher" Gui appologized as Aaron took the baby from her. The teacher then gave them a glare and moved on to the next pair.

"............................" Silence filled the air.

"Ummm...Uh~how are we suppose to take care of this baby?" Guigui asked awkwardly scratching her neck.

"Just come over to my house after school" Aaron said as he get up and walk away leaving the baby behind on his desk.

'Gosh! What's wrong with him? At least take the baby with him. Now I have to carry this stupid fake baby around, people going to think I'm crazy or something. But WAIT! How the heck am I suppose to know where he live. I mean I know where he live of course but I don't know if he move or something' she thought with a big sigh as she slouch on her chair.

**********************

OMG!!! So sorry for this ridiculous boring chappie!!! *bow*

And is it only me or does I smell Guilun interaction in the next chappie? haha... *wink*wink*

and please do leave a comment! Thanks for reading! :) <33