The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

 

 

A/N: This chapter will be told in author's POV. ^^

 

                                                                                                                             ***

 

Aaron and George carefully sneak up stairs where they had prepared pretty much everything they need for their 'evil revenge'. Choi Minho, you're going to regret what you've done. Both thought as they put their plan in action.

 

The two have gotten together after school before GuiGui even arrive to prepare for what they'll needed from the plan they thought of from yesterday's witnessing their girl being 'harassed' by the stupid frog prince who happens to be stealing Calvin's 'sizzling smile' position. And so that's where all of their supplies came from. Their greatest supporter and sponsor, Calvin Chen.

 

We'll see if you dare to get close to our Even after this. Aaron thought evilly as he squirt some ketchup into a donut. "George, get the donuts box!"

 

"You sure this going to work? What if he doesn't like donuts?" George walk over handed the busy Aaron running around all over the place to set all of the supplies in the bags on the table.

 

"What the hell is wrong with with Calvin? I mean he gave us everything we needed but scattered it all over the place?" Aaron complained with an obviously annoyed look on his face, totally ignoring George's comment.

 

"Hey! I was asking you a question here!" George smacked the side of the boy who had ignored his question completely up side the head.

 

Aaron turned around, eyes on fire glaring at him. "Who the hell are you to-" 

 

"Shut up! They might be able to hear us and come up here you idiot!" George quickly cover Aaron's mouth before he could finish his sentence. Aaron nodded his head obediently, George then releases his hands. "Now, let's get this revenge fair and square so he won't ever dare to come near my girl again" he said full of determinations.

 

Aaron nodded in agreement but stop immediately after thinking about it for a second. "What?"

 

"What?" George asked innocently.

 

"What do you mean your girl?" Aaron narrowed his eyes.

 

"Is there something wrong with that? She is my girlfriend after all" George reminded him.

 

"But I'm her best friend after all" Aaron mimicked him. "You know it wouldn't hurt if you just said she's our girl" he said lowering his heads.

 

George hesitated for a moment before letting out a defeating sigh. "Fine, we're in this together after all" he look up at the now smiling Aaron.

 

"Really?" he asked eyes sparkled.

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Oh George!" Aaron run towards George pulling him into a tight embrace. "You're such a good friend George! I love you" he squeezed the poor boy who's still stuck in his arms.

 

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. I-I-can't breath" George forcefully push Aaron away giving him a warning look. "And when did we became friends? Look here, we're in this together, true. You can say we're partners, acquaintances, ects...but we're anything but friends" he said firmly and clearly as squish something red into a donut. "And FYI, I don't need your love" he finished it off putting the donut down on a plate.

 

Aaron then give him a hurtful look. "I can't believe you just said that...and I was just thinking of considering you as my friend" Aaron pouted as he also squished something yellow into a donut hole. [A/N: I'm not sure if all of you know what a donut hole is so I put in the link :3 *sob*sob* I'm such a great author. =P]

 

It was about 15 or 20 minutes later that the two had finished the 'desert' that they've prepared. "We're done" Aaron cheered joyfully as he place the final finished touch to the suppose to be 'green tea' cake. "Now all we have to do is give this to Mrs. Xu, she will know what to do and all we need is to sit back and watch the show" a smirked form on his lips dangerously.

 

"Indeed." George agreed. "Good work!" the two then gave each other a proud high five before carefully sneak themselves downstairs leaving the plate of desert from behind.

 

*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*

 

A/N: Ohohoho~ I decided to make this into 2 chapters.

So you already know half of their plan, the other one is if Minho is really gonna fall for it ><

I can't believe I'm doing this to my hubby ;_; Sorry Minho bb, but this is for the sake of my story. You forgive me...right? *O*

Is this chapter funny? Like seriously! Don't lie to me, I tried my best but I don't think it's any better... *sigh*

Please comment and subscribe.

Until next time,

Have a great day.

-FlamingFrog

 

P.S: The next chapter will also be in author's POV, just a heads up! ^^