The Way To Happiness

The Way To Happiness

 

 

Another month passes peacefully without any other jealousy, revenge or any other kind of trouble that frequently happens. Aaron and George are now in good terms, though they still have a push and pull relationship when it comes to GuiGui. Minho...he had flew back to Australia after getting rejected by GuiGui. Even though she does felt a slight hint of guilt because of his leaving, she decided it's probably for the best.

 

She had forced Aaron and George to come along with her to bit Minho goodbyes at the airport. Surprisingly, the two apologized for what they did to him and Minho himself forgives them. Though, the surprising part was that they did it consciously without GuiGui forcing them to do so.

 

Maybe it's because of his leaving and would probably never see him again that they did so. One opponent down, another one to go! The two had though after Minho finally make his leave and enter the gate turning around waving at them as he go.

 

As of GuiGui...well, she's still GuiGui. The lovable, funny, and mature GuiGui, though she still have that childish side of hers.

 

 

Aaron and GuiGui sat next to each other in health class nervously looking at the baby that's suppose to be theirs' as the health teacher, Mrs. Lin examine the baby two desks away from theirs. According to what the couple's theory. They had taken care of the baby quite well...

 

They feed him when he's hungry...mostly they figured it out by his loud cry. But that was close enough. At least they didn't starve the baby.

 

Though, the way they had 'transport' the little poor thing is a bit 'violent and lack of caring' according to George's comment.

 

The couple find it 'troublesome' when they have to carry the baby pretty much all the time when they need to feed him or giving him a bath, ects...

 

As so to solve their little 'problem'. They decided it's easiest when GuiGui's making the milk, Aaron would go at get the baby, then throw it at GuiGui in the kitchen. They thought that it'll be more...convinent that way. But sometimes...GuiGui misses it and...well...you know what happens next.

 

Now looking at their used to be baby. Both of them are sure, they'll both  going to fail this class with no doubt. 

 

 

As Mrs. Lin approaches their desks, a horrified expression plastered on her face as she shakily lift up the used to be baby that she gave them months ago.

 

"W-What is this?" she managed to whispered as she examined the dirty, torn, half missing it's arm and neck that was obviously taped up in a hurry baby.

 

The two remains silence as they hang their heads low looking at their desks while playing with their fingers, too afraid to even look at Mrs. Lin. They both know how much Mrs. Lin loves children, especially baby. Seeing that their baby are now...half alive and half dead. Yup! They're going to fail this class for sure!

 

"W-We're sorry Mrs. Lin...it's just that he happens to involves in a lot of accidents while we took care of him..." GuiGui stammered as she remembered the time when she had thrown the poor, fragile baby to Aaron from  the living room which her eyes were glued to the television watching some Korean drama to the bathroom where Aaron is waiting. But with her poor aiming and Aaron's poor catching, the baby somehow ended up inside the toilet...

 

"And it was pure accident. I didn't meant for it to happen. We were heart-broken too when it happened" Aaron apologized thinking it would maybe get them at least a D. I mean, they did tried to clean and dry him up afterwards. He comforted himself remembered that they had put the baby into the washing machine to wash him and the drying machine to dry him...but they were horrified when they open the drying machine's lid and found the baby head was unattached to it's body.

 

Afterwards. The baby had completely stopped crying or making any kind of noise ever since. And they both had forgotten it until three days ago that Mrs. Lin announced the due date of their little project that they had basically blew the house trying to find where it was. It took them two whole days to find the baby in Aaron's old dog's house in his backyard. Not sure why, but his left arm is missing and it took them a whole another hour to find it and taping it before leaving for school.

 

Too much work for being parents. They both thought. I'm sure not going to have children when I'm married.

 

Mrs. Lin let out a deep sigh before shaking her head, wrote something down on her grading sheet and walk past them without another word.

 

 

"So, how did you do?" Calvin asked as he chewed his food as they talk about the project at lunch.

 

Both Aaron and GuiGui let out sigh before shaking their heads in respond.

 

"Hmm...too much drama huh?" he asked again.

 

"I mean they literally killed the baby for good" Yatou commented as she take a sip out of her chocolate shake.

 

"What's so good about that? I bet we got an F for that" GuiGui gave her friend a look before sulking again, toying with her food not feeling so appetite at the moment.  

 

"Oh relax would you. Health classes are stupid. I don't even know why we have to take them when we are totally are fine without it" Yatou told her as the rest nodded their heads in agreement.

 

"But it's still a class. If I fail this then I'd probably won't be able to graduate!" she complained poking her burger with a fork forcefully.

 

"No biggy about that. They only counts your score in your classes average, not every single class" George tried to comfort her.

 

"But still!" GuiGui pouted as she stood up and dump her untouched lunch into the garbage. She's in no mood for food now.

 

"You know what? We should all take a day off tomorrow and try to chill. This little stupid project had driving me mad since it started!" Aaron open his mouth to say something for the first time.

 

"No!" was GuiGui's answer. Failing Health class was enough for her. She's not risking any other chance to also ruin her other perfect score in other classes.

 

"Come on Even. It's not like it's the end of the world if you skip a day of school. Plus, you need to relax and forget about that ugly grade of yours" Calvin said as he take a sip of his drink.

 

"Yeah, stop being such a goody-two-shoes" Aarorn commented.

 

GuiGui sighed in defeat. Really, if anything is driving her crazy right now. It's probably her oh-so-good-at-convincing friends.

 

"Fine, fine, fine. It's not like I can fight against you guys" she raised her arms up in defeated."And Aaron, I am so not a goody-two-shoes!" she pouted, crossing her arms like a child. Like always, the very mature, yet childish GuiGui/Even Wu Ying Jie.

 

~~~

 

 

Another boring chapter :/ I seriously have nothing else to write! ><

Anyone help? If not, I'll just reveals Even's/GuiGui's real identity and end the story! Lol.

And, uhhh~ yeah...comment and subscribe? ^^

Until next time,

Bye-Bye~

-FlamingFrog