Ch. 18

Red

They arrived back in the basement of Exo’s house. Shaye was a bit surprised to see that no one was waiting for them. Mason took notice of her silence. “What’s wrong? Isn’t this your home?”

Shaye shook her head “It’s my brothers’. We’re in the right place. It’s just really quiet, especially since they knew we were coming. Don’t” She flung an arm out, too late to stop one of the others from touching something. An alarm went off, flashing lights and all. “Do me a favor and take a seat so no one thinks you’re a threat.” She asked as she silenced the alarm.

“Sure thing, little Alpha” Ezra nodded and they all found a spot on the floor to sit.

Before Shaye had the chance to respond to the Alpha’s comment she was tackled by Jimin but managed to stay on her feet. She wrapped her arms around his and took in his scent. “Hey, I’m here.” She spoke softly as he buried his face in her neck. “Where’s Chen?”

“On his way down with the others.” He mumbled “Are you really here?”

She turned around and took his face in her hands “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“We all kept dreaming and when we’d wake up you weren’t there.”

Shaye heard Ezra swear under his breath. “Hey Mason, any idea what phase the moon was in here when you brought Shaye through?”

“It was just after the full moon” Shaye answered before turning her attention –

“No wonder why she was crying last night, she doesn’t even know why” Ezra said in the background.

– back to Jimin “How long have I been gone from here?”

“A good part of a week.”

“That’s not that bad” she nodded “When did Kai and Tao talk to me?”

“Late last night. They were working on Kai’s computer. And woke everyone up after talking to you.”

“Huh, that’s a puzzle that’ll be fun to figure out.”

“Now’s not the time sis.”

“That alarm wasn’t funny Chen. Who else is coming down?”

“Everyone.”

Shaye glanced around the room suddenly feeling claustrophobic “Like hell they are. Everyone, upstairs.”

Chen bumped her shoulder “I thought Kai said you were coming right back after you talked to him?” he asked as they made their way upstairs.

Shaye’s head bobbed. “We made it through the doorway no later than an hour and a half after I talked to Kai.”

“Hm. An interesting puzzle indeed. Wait doorway?”

“The portal.”

“I think I like the sound of doorway better.”

“See” she smiled at him. As soon as they were out of the basement she was spun around and thoroughly kissed. She took a good look at Yoongi once her feet were back on the ground. “Whoa, maybe I should disappear more often for a few days at a time.”

“Nope” “Nope” “Never again.” Taehyung and Jungkook pulled her to the couch.

“What are you doing I need to introduce everyone. Let me back up.”

“Nope.” Jimin Joined them laying across Taehyung and placing his head on her lap.

She sought out Ezra’s gaze “You were saying?”

He chuckled and crossed his arms “That doesn’t disprove what I’ve been telling you. They’re acting like that because you disappeared too close to the full moon. I’m honestly surprised that the other four haven’t joined.”

Shaye sighed “I don’t even want to know how you know that much unless it’s instinct.”

He shrugged “It’s how they’re looking at you, they haven’t been able to take their eyes off of you since you entered the room.”

She moved her gaze around the room in search of her other four mates. Her face started to burn slightly under their gaze so she hid her face behind Taehyung. Jimin sat up as Hoseok walked over to them and lifted her head back up “Don’t hide from us.” She closed her eyes and groaned as he leaned his forehead against hers.

“Can you guys please not do this right now?”

They all shook their heads. She tried to look around Hoseok “Is there anyone who can talk sense into them? Introductions still need to be made.”

“We’ll take care of the intros” Chen replied.

“Yeah? That’s not the most important thing-” Hoseok put her over his shoulder “Hey! My aunt has another girl. Her name is Jae and she’s Mason’s twin. We have to get her back. Alive.”

“We’ll start planning and fill you in later.”

“Traitors” She muttered while everyone waved after them as her mates made their way to one of the guest rooms.

“What are you guys doing?” She asked as Hoseok place her on the bed and they all curled up around her.

“Sleep.”

“But-” Someone shushed her.

“None of us have slept while you were gone. Our dreams kept us awake.”

She softened. “Fine, I’ll be here when you wake up.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

---

Shaye woke up shirtless with Kai standing next to the bed with a laptop. He held a finger up to his lips before whispering to her that they needed her to be a part of the conversation downstairs. She rolled her eyes before snapping her fingers making a small table appear beside the bed and motioned for Kai to set the laptop on it.

She gently untangled herself from the pile of limbs before finding her shirt and pulling it back over her head. A pair of arms s around her mid-drift before she was able to pull it all the way down. “You said you wouldn’t leave. But here you are with a laptop.” Jin said quietly before leaving a soft kiss on her neck.

Shaye rolled her eyes “Kai brought it to me, he was just in here. Apparently they need me in on the conversation. Go back to sleep.”

Jin just stared at her before moving around so he could bury his face in her tummy while keeping an arm wrapped around her. She sighed as she started conversing with the others downstairs, typing with one hand while using the other to run her fingers through his hair. “The others might get jealous” She muttered.

Jin huffed causing her to shiver from the small puff of air. “They always hog what little time you have. They should be happy they’re still on the same bed with you.”

Shaye chuckled softly “Go back to sleep.”

--

Her hand froze over the laptop in mid discussion as a chill ran down her spine causing her to sit straight. She swore under breath before tapping Jin’s shoulder “You need to let me go.” He shook his head and tightened his hold. “Someone’s in the system and the others don’t know. I’m sorry, I’m not leaving the house” She pressed a kiss to his head before teleporting to the living room.

“What’s wrong?”

They saw the frantic look in her eyes before she turned and teleported downstairs.

Taehyung appeared briefly “Where’d she… Never mind.” He caught her trail and Kai was close behind muttering a few curses on his way.

 


Hey 'all,

Just curious if any of you have biases in BTS, EXO, or B.A.P and if you do may I ask who? And if you don't whose your kpop bias in general? Also if you feel like I'm neglecting any member of BTS, feel free to yell at me for it.

I hope life is treating you all well.

- Fayt