Jealous?

Red

Shaye woke with her head on someone’s chest, an arm across her shoulders and a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She groaned and pulled the covers over her eyes. The body behind her moved closer, pressing its bare chest against her “Nothing happened” NamJoon’s groggy voice sounded by her ear.

“I know,” She replied matter-of-factly “I changed as I was getting ready to take a bath. Hence: no clothes.” Her voice was muffled by the blanket.

She felt someone’s hands going through her hair. “That’s a nice color on you.”

“What?” She pulled the blanket down but was not expecting Yoongi’s face to be that close.

“So is that” he chuckled as he poked her cheek.

“Shut up” she swatted his hand away “What were you talking about before?”

“Your hair, it has a white and purple stripe in it.”

“Seriously?”

Yoongi nodded.

“He’s right, it does look good on you” NamJoon agreed.

“Can one of you find me a shirt and shorts or boxers please?”

NamJoon glanced over at Yoongi. “Didn’t she practically grow up with your family’s pack?”

Shaye elbowed him “I did and I wouldn’t mind walking around without anything on if we were home. But we’re not and my brothers are here as well as some of yours and I’m not THAT close with them. Besides do you really want me walking around another pack without anything on?”

“Didn’t even think of that” Namjoon placed a kiss on her temple “be back in a minute.”

Shaye curled closer to Yoongi, suddenly cold now that one of them had left the bed. “I wonder if I’ll be able to dye it” she muttered. Yoongi chuckled “You haven’t even seen it yet.” Shaye scrunched up her face in response before snatching the clothes that NamJoon tossed at her out of the air.

Yoongi noticed that the Alpha was getting properly dressed. “Where are you off to?”

NamJoon glanced up trying to keep his balance as he put socks on “Suho and Kris asked me to go with them to check out some of their boarders…” NamJoon’s voice trailed off as his gaze settled on Shaye who was now dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed, kicking her legs.

Her eyes shot up to his “What?”

In a few short strides he was in front of her with her face in his hands. He kissed the corner of because he knew if he kissed her properly like she deserved he wouldn’t be able to leave the room. He groaned before locking eyes with her. “I wish I could stay here with you today.”

“I’ll be here when you get back.” He nodded before leaving. Shaye sat with her hands on the bed and head bowed as she watched Yoongi out of the corner of her eye “That, was a little weird.”

Yoongi chuckled as he moved to sit behind her “How so?”

She tilted her head in thought “Well, not so much as weird I guess and more so something that I’m not used to.”

He chuckled again, placing a kiss on the base of her neck “Well get used to it because deny it or not you’re gorgeous and you’re ours as much as we’re yours.”

Her stomach growled sending them into a fit of laughter. Shaye sobered up pretty quickly once her stomach growled again. “Can I borrow your hat? I don’t know where mine is at the moment.”

“Sure” Yoongi quickly found his hat and put it low on her face still chuckling. She rolled her eyes and fixed it so it was backwards.

Afterwards she headed downstairs to the kitchen without bothering to look at her reflection. Shaye was leaning against the counter waiting for a pot of coffee to finish when Jungkook and Taehyung walked in. “Why is there ink on your face?”

“What?” She turned around to look at her reflection in the glass of the oven. She scrubbed at her cheek and groaned “That’s not coming off anytime soon.”

Jungkook put his arms around her waist “So what happened?”

Shaye looked down at the hands that were resting on her belly before looking at Taehyung wondering why he was suddenly more open. “Moon.”

“Right… forgot about that. And to answer your question about the ink Kook, I may have snapped a pen before everything else that happened last night.”

Tao and Kai entered the kitchen with smiles on their faces that got brighter when their eyes landed on their sister and Jungkook whose face was buried in her neck. “Shut up” she rolled her eyes at them.

“But you’re so cute” they chuckled. She chose to ignore them as she took a sip of the coffee that Taehyung had poured for her. “Anyways, we have good news.”

“Yeah?”

Tao nodded “Chen just got off the phone with Maru.”

Her eyebrows rose “And?”

“The details are a bit fuzzy but Maru found the guy or the guy somehow got a hold of him. Any ways he’s willing to try and help. Maru is going to bring him here. They should be here in about 3 days.”

“That’s great!” Shaye would’ve jumped had Jungkook not been leaning on her.

“Careful love, some of us might get jealous that you’re getting excited over another guy.”

Shaye fought the urge to elbow Jungkook in the stomach. “What’s there to be jealous about? It’s just Maru and need I remind you he’s like a brother to me and this time there’s no surprise blood relations.”

“Exactly he’s not related to you.” He grumbled in her ear.

“That doesn’t change anything. Besides if anyone is in danger of being jealous that would be me when you and Hoseok turn into puddles of fanboy goo because Falcon is in the same room as you.”

“Shut up” Jungkook flushed and buried his pace in her neck.

“There’s no danger there” Yoongi said as he and Luhan joined them.

“Why’s that?” Taehyung asked.

“She doesn’t get jealous.”

“Ever?” Tao asked intrigued at the new information about his sister. Yoongi shook his head “I don’t think she has a single jealous bone in her body.

Everyone stared at her “What?” she shrugged “Getting jealous over things is a waste of energy.”

Her eyes widened as a thought crossed her mind. Jungkook squeezed her waist “What is it?”

“What am I supposed to do for 3 days?”

“Um, your job?”

“This whole mess is technically part of my job.”

Kai crossed his arms “I would say it’s more of a side project at the moment.”

Shaye rolled her eyes and waved her hand “Semantics.”