Family meeting or meeting family

Red

Shaye was on her way to the kitchen when she heard voices in the living room. “Exo M are back in town.”

“For how long?”

She entered the room and joined Jimin on the couch. NamJoon nodded to her before answering “Dunno, a while. Kris mentioned that there’s a storm coming and someone might need their help. He said it was something that Chen had mentioned.”

Shaye perked up at the mention of Chen “I’m going to assume that they’ll be staying with Exo K?”

Jimin nodded “Yup. You’d be correct on that assumption. The main Exo house is here. There are enough bedrooms for each of them to have their own room and a few more for guests. They double up only when they need more rooms for guests. The house in China is a bit smaller, they always double up when K visits even though there’s a couple of extra rooms there.” Shaye slowly nodded “Alright… so can we go visit them?”

“Actually, Kris and Suho called a meeting for later today at their pack house. Would you like to go with?”

“Isn’t she supposed to be keeping a low profile hyung?”

Shaye shrugged “Taehyung can go with me and we’ll meet you guys there.”

“Can I travel with Taehyung and Shaye?”

NamJoon chuckled “The answer will probably be no but I’ll okay it if Taehyung says it’s alright.”

“What am I saying alright to?” Taehyung joined them in the living room.

“There’s a meeting at Exo’s later, everyone is going. Shaye wants to travel with you since she’s never been there and that way she won’t accidentally be spotted on the street” Jimin explained all the while avoiding Taehyung’s eyes. Taehyung winked at Shaye before responding “Absolutely not.”

“Why not?!” Jimin fought a pout.

“You know the rules: its emergencies only now. Because you always throw up when you travel with me and last time you threw up on me.” Jimin went to argue but NamJoon stopped him. “You heard him he said no.”

“Alright” Jimin sulked off.

---

Taehyung knocked on the door frame to Shaye’s room. “They should be there shortly, shall we go?” He held out a hand. She put on a hat before taking his hand. “Why the hat?” She shrugged before tilting her head back slightly to look up at him “No particular reason.” Her eyes met his glowing ones, she gasped and her knees almost gave out from the shock of pain. Taehyung put his other arm around her to keep her steady. He waited for her to catch her breath as she breathed through the pain. “Are you alright?”  Shaye slowly nodded “You didn’t pass out this time.”

“No but it still hurt like hell.”

Taehyung watched her “Why was this time different?”

She looked back up at him “Less pain. I know the three of you have a poll going but knowing you, you probably already know that Hoseok bonded to me already as well as NamJoon. I think the pain was so strong the first time because Hoseok wasn’t the only one to bond.” “Jungkook?” Shaye nodded “It’s a quiet bond but I can feel it there. Either he knows and just hasn’t said anything or he’s not completely sure what happened since he’s the youngest.”

Taehyung nodded “Both are valid but I’m betting that he knows and is just keeping quiet.” He wrapped his other arm around her waist so she was encircled “Shall we go?”

“Yeah, one more thing. Yoongi might know but I’m pretty certain the others don’t.”

“What is it?” he watched as her tongue touched one of her canines.

“I know a Kai and Chen and I’m pretty sure that my Kai and Chen are your Kai and Chen. They and one other are basically the brothers I’ve never had. So if they shower me in hugs or what not…”

Taehyung chuckled “I’ll hold the others back from beating them into a pulp.” She laughed and then they were in Exo’s house. Taehyung stepped away to stand by his brother as Shaye crosses her arms a smirk playing on her lips as she watches the rest of BTS enter the house. “We gave you a head start and we still beat you inside?” This gained the attention of everyone who had their eyes on the door waiting for the other pack.

“Red!” she was promptly tackled by two Exo members “It’s good to see you again sis.” The last remark is the only thing that kept half of her pack from growling and tearing the two off of her. As much as she would have liked to have stayed on her feet and even though she had been expecting this response, the amount of weight that crashed into her as fast as it did caught her off guard enough to send the three sprawling on the floor in a fit of giggles. Tao squatted next to them a bright smile on his face “Hi mèi mei.” Shaye looked up from her spot on the floor “Heya Tao, it’s good to finally see you in person.” Tao ruffled her hair.

“Who said you could touch our sister?” Shaye was lifted from the small puppy pile, hat forgotten on the floor.

“Excuse you, who is your sister?” She scrunched her face up.

“Isn’t she adorable Baek?”

She looked to the shorter man standing next to them as he nodded his agreement. She figured he must be Taehyung’s brother, she looked back at the one holding her and figured him to be NamJoon’s non Alpha, Alpha brother Chanyeol. She narrowed her eyes slightly “Would you mind setting me down, Chanyeol?” He blinked at her a little surprised she knew his name.

Just as he was about to set her down, she was swept up into another pair of arms “Is this who I think it is?” A voice she assumed belonged to the person holding her asked before there was a face in her neck. And she froze, “Fox?” she nodded numbly before he gave her one last squeeze. “That’ll be an interesting addition, welcome to the family!” He leaned back and all she could see was a gummy smile and an identical one standing next to him.

She felt a calming presence behind her which woke her from her thoughts. “Half fox actually. You must be Yongguk, which makes you Yongnam” she turned slightly to acknowledge the older twin. She turned more “And Chanyeol makes three for NamJoon’s brothers. And Baekhyun” she pointed to Baek slightly questioning and he nodded in return “Is Taehyung’s brother.”

“Can we have our sister back?” Chen pouted next to Kai.

“Since when is she your sister?”

Shaye rolled her eyes “Can you at least set me down?”

“Oppa.”

She raised a brow “What?”

“I’ll let you down if you call me oppa.” She scoffs and says no before teleporting away to sit on the back of the couch. “Why not?” Yongguk follows her into the living room.

She shrugs “I’ve known Yoongi the longest and have never once called him oppa.”

Yongguk turned to Yoongi “How do you live man?” He shrugs and Yongguk turns back to Shaye “If you won’t call us oppa you should at least call your mates that.”

“Maybe one day.”

“When?”

“One day when pigs fly over my dead body.” This elicited growls around the room.

“So… never then.”

“Pretty much” she nodded. “And to answer everyone’s questions about Kai, Chen and myself. The two of them and our friend, Fujimaru are the closest things I have to having siblings. We’ve known each other for years; all things considered they’re my brothers.”

“What about Tao?”

She nodded “Tao too, he’s like an older brother. Chen introduced us while we were on a call. More often than not when we talk we’re discussing fighting styles and debating what’s better” she shrugged. “Now then.”

She teleported between Chen and Kai, an arm around each of their shoulders; hanging between them. “Why are you here? Also I need to talk to the two of you.”

The boys shared a look “Why don’t you go first.”

“That bad huh? Alright” She lifted herself off of them simultaneously banging their heads together. Kai tries to teleport away but Shaye grabs Chen and follows, flashing back to the spot they had been in.

“Did she just?” Taehyung crosses his arms and nods proudly “Yup.” Yoongi steps in grabbing Shaye around the waist before either boy could get more of a beating. “Why are they acting like she’s their Noona when they’re clearly older?” Jimin asks. Yoongi shrugs in response as Shaye glares at the two while hanging from Yoongi’s arms.

Kris sighs “What’d they do?”

“They made a stupid mistake with their hacker tags.” She shakes Yoongi off “It pains me to say that they’re a couple of the best hackers I know.”

“So what’s wrong?”

“I’ve always known that Kai and Chen are nicknames but then they added Exo. Had I known it was the name of a pack I would’ve gotten at them sooner” she stared the two down “You need to change your tags. Not everyone knows what Exo is but there’s enough that do.”

“But our rep!”

She put her hands on her hips “You know as well as I do that you’re both good enough to build another one in a decent amount of time that’ll mirror the rep you have now. Now go fix your .”

“Yes ma’am.”

It didn’t take long for Chen and Kai to rejoin the group. “Now it’s your turn, what’s so important that we’ll need your entire pack for help?” Kai and Chen nudge each other neither wanting to break the news. “If neither of you will tell me I’ll just ask Falcon. Who you probably asked not to tell me but he will if I ask him directly.” She pulled her phone out.

“Alright, alright!” Chen pinched his nose “There was a sighting of your stepdad.”

“But that’s not possible.”

“We’ve triple checked, it’s not his twin.”

“And the thing is no one has seen him since.”

“So he’s haunting places?”

“It wasn’t a ghost.”

“But…” she shakes her head. Tao inches closer to Shaye a look of concern on his face “Mèi mei, are you alright?” he asked before she clutched her chest in pain.

Chen turns to her pack “Guys this isn’t the time to bond.”

Shaye managed to shake her head saying it’s not a bond before passing out. “Jin and Lay!” They rushed to her side. “Its faint but there’s a pulse.”

Suho nodded “You can put her in the guest room.”

Yoongi crossed his arms as he watched them carry her upstairs. “She’s right it wasn’t a bonding pain. That would’ve been in her shoulder. Also she probably would’ve flickered out and reappeared next to Taehyung.”