What did you do?

Red

Shaye looked in the living room “I’ll be in the computer room if you need me.”

“Ah! Wait” Jungkook dropped his controller and raced out of the room. Shaye turned to Hoseok and Taehyung with a quizzical look on her face “What’s he doing, hiding ?” They both shrugged and Taehyung picked up the controller, changing games.

“Okay you can use it now.” Shaye eyed the maknae and made her way to the computer room, Hoseok and Jungkook in tow. She took one look at the screen before shaking her head lightly. She pulled out a thumb drive and re-started the computer. It took her a few minutes to undo the mess that Jungkook had left for her hoping to test her. To the boys it seemed like a matter of seconds. She glanced over her shoulder when she was done, “You could’ve just asked. Please don’t do that again.” She turned back to the screen, checking her e-mail first.

“So you’re really?” They asked.

She nodded “You might want to pick your jaws up.”

“We knew it!” they high-fived. There wasn’t anything important in her e-mail so she moved on to checking her feeds and the news sites. There were a couple of small stories about a gas leak causing a house at the edge of town to explode. No one was injured or killed as she already knew. And her other places seemed alright for the time being but she would stay away from them for a bit longer. She signed into another e-mail which immediately caused the two behind her to get even more excited.

“You know Falcon?”

“Um yeah... We’re kind of friends.”

“Our future mate is Red and she knows Falcon!” At this point they were both in full out fanboy mode and had Shaye sandwiched in a hug. She started to feel pain and knew she needed to get out. She reached for the keyboard effectively closing out of everything with a few key . She snatched her thumb drive before disappearing from their arms, and re-appearing next to a startled Taehyung. “I’m going to-” Wide eyed Taehyung managed to catch Shaye before she hit the floor.

He placed her on the couch, and covered her with a blanket, before searching for the other two. “Shaye!” He rolled his eyes and followed their voices. “What did you two idiots do?”

“Nothing, have you seen Shaye? She just disappeared.”

“Yeah she’s passed out on the couch down stairs. Now we know she can teleport.”

Jungkook looked to Hoseok “Hung is going to kill us.”

“What did you guys do?” Taehyung asked again.

“Nothing that should’ve hurt her. We confirmed that she’s Red and found out that she’s friends with Falcon.”

 “Then why did she pass out?” They shrugged. “Well you better hope she wakes back up before NamJoon and Suga get home.”

Luckily Shaye was awake well before either the Alpha or her best friend were home. Yoongi ran into the house and immediately found her on the kitchen counter kicking her legs with a mug in her hands. He can to a stop between her legs, holding her. “Yoongi what happened?” 

“I don’t know, you tell me” He pulled back and held her face in his hands “Are you alright?” She glanced to the side “I’m fine now, But I may have passed out earlier, due to my shoulder flaring up. But it’s okay now. How was shopping?”

“What did you do Noona?” Shaye looked to Jimin with big eyes. He and Jin had joined them in the kitchen. “Did something happen?”

“Everyone kept commenting on how cute a couple Jin and Suga hyung are.”

“I told everyone she was a fox right?” Yoongi asked. “Well sure she’s good looking.”

Shaye blinked before she lost it to a fit of giggles. She leaned her forehead on Yoongi’s shoulder. “Thanks Jiminie, but Yoongi meant that I’m literally a fox. I’m part Kitsune” she explained with a Cheshire grin. “Did you figure out who was the girl?”

“It was Suga hyung. But how and why couldn’t we see it?”

Shaye reached for Yoongi’s wrist and removed the bracelet she gave him earlier. “Like I said it would help when buying certain things earlier. And you probably couldn’t see what everyone else saw because of your pack bond.”

“That makes a lot more sense now.”

Shaye tapped Yoongi on the shoulder “I’m gonna go work since I couldn’t do any earlier.” He nodded and she hopped off the counter.

“Hyung’s wouldn’t let me pick anything out for you.” Shaye glanced at Yoongi and Jin “Well what were you wanting to pick out?” Jimin’s face took on a pink tint. Shaye chuckled “That’s why they wouldn’t let you.” She turned to Yoongi “I’ll try to be done by dinner.”

“We’ll send someone to get you if you haven’t surfaced by then.”

---

NamJoon called for Hoseok and Yoongi to talk in his room shortly after he came home from work. Yoongi crossed his arms and looked to the Alpha “So what’s this about?”

NamJoon shrugged “Dunno, Hoseok texted me earlier saying he needed to talk with us.” They both turn to Hoseok who scratched the back of his neck. “I… I caused Shaye to faint. It was my fault.” He fell to his knees nearly in tears.

“What happened?” NamJoon asked.

 “I don’t know how, we haven’t even known her that long.”

The Alpha sighed “You bonded with her.”

Hoseok nodded “Bonding isn’t supposed to hurt either mate, I’m so sorry Suga hyung I don’t know what happened.”

Yoongi knelt in front of Hoseok “It’ll be alright. And you’re right it’s not supposed to hurt either mate. However something happened to Shaye a while back which caused her to have some nerve damage in her shoulder. To make it worse it’s right where the marks go. The pain is unfortunate but she’s tough and can handle it.”

“Are you sure?” Yoongi nodded. “Are you upset at all that she’s my mate now too?” Hoseok peeked up at him. “No, we knew it could happen. Does Shaye know you bonded to her?”

Hoseok shrugged “I don’t know.”

“I’m sure she knows that one of you did. Are you going to tell her?”

“Not right away. We literally just met yesterday. I don’t want her to feel pressured about anything.” Yoongi and NamJoon nodded “Okay, then we won’t tell the others either. Tell her when you feel it’s the right time. And don’t avoid her. Just act like yourself.”