I'll Sing For You- Sehun

Naeun One Shot Collections

 

“This is frustrating.”

Naeun grumbles under the sheet.

“Now what had gone into you?”

“Molla.”

She groans and kicks the sheet away, sitting grumpily.

“There is something going on with you but I don’t want to ask for the second time.”

Eunji left their shared room after she said that to the younger. Naeun pouts.

“Unni.”

Eunji laughs and shakes her head.

“Is it about Sehunnie again?”

Naeun nods.

“What about him?”

“He ignores me.”

“When?”

“On last night recording.”

“There must be lots of fans.”

“But he ignored me back stage too.”

“Naeun ah. Do you want to get caught? The paparazzi are hot on tailing us to catch if any of us are dating.”

“But they failed.”

“Yes but they might catch you if you are not being careful.”

“Namjoo and Sungjae are free to show their relationship. Chorongie unni too.”

“Because they are known as best friend. We are label mate too remember?”

“Oh unni. You are nagging me.”

“I’m not agashi and you should know it more. Remember when you are on that program with Lee Taemin. Do you want rumors to surface again?”

She shakes her head.

“Sorry unni. I might just miss him.”

“Call him then. Don’t stick on your pride alone. You’ll suffer. Big time.”

Eunji pats the younger hair and head out for her solo schedule. Naeun was left alone at their dorm. She then went into her room and lay flat on her stomach.

“Do I call him?”

She hesitates before finally made the call.

“You jerk.”

She said after the handsome maknae answer the call.

 

+++

 

“Why are you bringing me here?”

Naeun asks with her visible pouts. Sehun drags her hand softly and key in the password. It’s not the first time he brought her to his private space but somehow today felt different.

They did not talk much after the little argument on the phone last week and Sehun suddenly shows up today in front of her door, dragging her out quickly and now they are here; in his apartment. Luckily she wears something decent.

She sat down on the only couch there. Sehun has gone to his room. She shrugs and looks around; find that nothing change even after three month since she last came.

Sehun comes out, holding a guitar case. Naeun eyed the man from head to toe.

“What are you going to do with that?”

He just smiled and kisses her forehead; surprising her.

“I’m still mad. You can’t just kiss me.”

She stated, sulking. Sehun ruffles her hair and took out an acoustic guitar. He tuned it while Naeun peek at him.

He then starts strumming without giving her any signal. But he stares onto her face. Took one of her hand and kisses the back of her hand; makes her heart flutter but yeah, Naeun did not show that.

“With my old guitar, I’ll take all the confession I couldn’t say.”

He started and Naeun widens her eyes in shocked.

“You sing?”

He gestures her to keep quiet as he puts his forefinger on his lips. She nods acknowledging and brought her knees to her chest, smiling as she watch him; her fake enraged fades.

Sehun took a time to breath. He is nervous. This is the first time he is going to show Naeun what he had been practicing with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The maknae literally whines and throws all sorts of aegyo so that his hyungs could help him with the guitar lessons and also his singing. He wants to show her a new dance after but Kai doesn’t want to spare his time for her; saying Sehun stole Naeun from him and that he still is mad. But Sehun knows the dancer is just throwing a prank at him. His Suho hyung told him before that Kai just likes Naeun as a fan.

“Deureoba.”

He said and earns a nod again from her. The ever lovely girl that manage to stole his heart stares onto him as he starts placing his fingers on the strings.

“All the things I swallowed inside and tell you right now as if I made it into a song. Just listen, I’ll sing for you.”

He smiles, strumming the acoustic guitar, staring with full of love and he continues.

“I love you so much but I don’t tell you that I love you.”

Naeun nods and chuckles before mouthing ‘yes you never did’. Sehun mouths a sorry and Naeun asks him to continue.

“It’s awkward. My pride won’t let me.”

“Now you know how prideful you are huh?”

Sehun grins; still having the mood to finishes the song. Naeun now was leaning on the couch; eyes still fix on her dangerously handsome boyfriend. The bad boy vibe is still there even without his makeup.

“Oh how I love you.”

She thought in her mind.

“I’ll take courage and tell you today, but just listen without much thought, I’ll sing for you.”

“Do you know how much you mean to me? I’ll confess to you but just listens I’ll sing for you, sing for you. Just listen and smile.”

When he strums his guitar and looks into her eyes, Naeun was close to tears. Sehun reach for her cheek after he puts down his guitar and pinches it lightly.

“I know sometimes I’m worst than a stranger to you. But you know right? We can’t really show our true relationship on cam.”

Naeun nods again; still overwhelmed that Sehun actually sings for her.

“I don’t know that you can sing this beautifully.”

He chuckles.

“I saw how you struggle with your vocal that now you shows your unique vocal color. You taught me that I should work hard too.”

He smiled amusingly when she tries to not sob anymore. He then moves to Naeun, closing the gap between them and kisses her lips; he’s been wanting to do so since he saw her in her dorm and he kisses her hard.

“So what is your answer?”

He asked when he finally breaks the kiss, caressing her now swollen lips with his lean finger. She smiles and shrugs.

“So this song is?”

She tries changing the topic but Sehun gladly answers her after he arched his brow with her question instead of answering him.

“It is supposed to be a sad song but I skip all the unwanted part. It’s our winter song.”

Sehun chuckles.

“So I’m the lucky one? That I exclusively heard your voice before others?”

Nodding, he pulls her head, makes her rest on his chest. Naeun puts her arm on his back, hugging him.

“I’m thankful every day that you are here.”

He kisses her head after that.

“Do you know how much you mean to me Naeun ah?”

She nods on his chest.

“Can I listen to this song anytime I want then?”

“Do you want the DVD with Kai nim's autograph on it?”

He joked and earns a pinch on his stomach. He laughs. He knows she is like Kai too; likes as a fan but he is the one who she loves.

“I’ll sing for you; anytime you want me to.”

“Now sing it for me again.”

“Only after you answer my question.”

“What is your question again?”

“Naeun ah.”

“The choding come back huh?”

She kisses his chest and part herself from him, cupping his cheek, she nods.

“I’ll always be by your side. Whatever happens; even if I’m furious that you ignored me on broadcasts. Happy?”

“Happy.”

And he engulfs her in a tight hug which Naeun doesn’t mind at all. She is feeling great that Sehun make such effort to pleased her.

“Sorry for being a baby.”

“I love you and I’m fine with you being a baby.”