I'm A Killer- Jeon Jungkook

Naeun One Shot Collections

 

 

 

“I like you.”

Naeun confess shyly. Jungkook was beyond happy and was about to answer her when he heard shooting sound and got alarmed.

Naeun was surprised and she screams, Jungkook quickly pulls her to his side and walks to where the sound is.

“Are you crazy? We should run!”

She whispered in frightened and he shush her.

“Stay here.”

Said Jungkook and took out a gun from his back pocket. Naeun widens her eyes and closes . She wasn’t expecting it at all. A gun? It’s never a good thing. And Jungkook having it makes her feel scared.

“Jung.”

She tried to call him but the latter had run to a space, and pointed his gun before she heard a loud bang; she peeked and saw blood trickling from a person.

Naeun looks up to see Jungkook but he was running after few men and she quickly hid herself in a cupboard, cupping and silently wept. And she didn’t know what happen next, just the sound of people fighting and gun sound now and then.

She silently prayed that no one will find her there and she closes her eyes.

+++

“I kill people. Sometimes I took money and sometimes I just kill them.”

He said, wiping the sweat on his forehead. He sat down on the coffee table and looks at her who still look terrified.

“Do you think you can still like me?”

Naeun opens to speak but nothing comes out so she closes .

“Look, I like you. Ani. I love you. I know it is a big shock for you. Go home and think clearly. See those people. You saw what I did to them right?”

She just quietly walks pass him in daze, carefully so that she won’t step on anyone before her figure faded from his eyes. Jungkook then took his phone from inside his pocket.

“Pick the bodies up “

He said and sat on the chair; waited for his comrades to come.

+++

“You are home early. You said you are confessing.”

Eunji said; caressing Naeun’s hair. Naeun rested her head on Eunji’s lap and closes her eyes.

“Did he say no? Kenchana. You will find one that suit you and likes you for who you are.”

Then, Naeun thinks about Jungkook.

“Unni, if it were you, will you accept someone that has flaws?”

Eunji chuckles.

“No one is perfect. But if I really like him, I’ll stay by his side. Maybe he would change?”

“Oh. That’s right.”

Naeun stood up quickly and wipes the mess off her face.

“Now where are you going?”

“I’ll tell you later unni.”

Naeun announced as she puts on her shoes; running out of her house to where Jungkook house is.

+++

Jungkook was just out of shower when he heard the bell rang and a faint voice calling out his name.

“Naeun?”

He guessed and quickly opens the door then reveal a panting Naeun.

“I thought about it.”

She said, catching her breath. Jungkook was half shocked at her now smiling face but Naeun doesn’t mind it at all. She tiptoed and holds his shoulder before she kissed him, on the lips. She then smiles.

“I still like you. No matter what. How can I brush my feeling just in a split of second? I just can’t. I’ve fallen so deeply in love with you.”

“Naeun ah. Are you sure?”

She nods excitedly and grins really wide.

“Totally.”

Jungkook then pulls her in a tight hug and spun her around. He kisses her hair and smiles.

“I love you.”

He whispers and Naeun feels the exactly same fluttering feel when she first saw him before. Once again she was hugged and she shrieks when Jungkook lifts her off the ground.

+++

Naeun was excited on her first date with Jungkook after they officially dating so she wear everything of her favourite; from head band to shoes.

“I’m envious. Pretty girl dating handsome guy.”

“Eyy unni, Jin oppa is handsome too.”

Naeun chuckles and hugs Eunji.

“I look okay right?”

“The best.”

Eunji said, showing thumbs up at her.

“Is he picking you up?”

“Neh unni.”

“You are going on a motorcycle dressing like this?”

“Aniyo. Oppa told me to dress prettily. He is bringing a car.”

“Wow really? Lucky you. He just love you so much doesn’t he?”

Naeun smiles in delight at Eunji’s word. She really feel that she is loved by Jungkook too. And he shows it despite his occupation is.

“I’m a killer.”

He said about his job and Naeun herself was surprised that she has nothing to fix on Jungkook. She doesn’t even want to harm an insect and was taking an exam to be a Vet but Jungkook killed without thinking much.

“I am not scary?”

He asked her after that night and Naeun didn’t answer that until today.

“There, it must be him.”

Eunji signalled the white car outside their house and Naeun smiles wide when Jungkook comes out and leans on the car.

“I’m leaving unni.”

“Take care.”

He answered with a rushed yes and went to see Jungkook who had that smirk on his face when she walks to him.

“Pretty.”

He said and Naeun blushed when he kissed her cheek.

“Let’s go somewhere. I have something to tell you.”

“Gurae. I’ll go anywhere you bring me to.”

She answers brightly and Jungkook chuckles as he drove away.

+++

Naeun blinks her eyes. She still can’t believe her eyes. Jungkook always are full of surprises. Then and now.

“I just think that you should know. As a start of our relationship.”

Naeun went pass a frame to another and she looks at Jungkook who sat on the edge of the table.

“But you.”

“Don’t seem like one?”

She nods. Jungkook laughs before he stood up, shoving his hand inside his pocket. He walks to her.

“I’m on a secret mission.”

“Secret?”

“Yes. The guys that were after me last time are his men. I am on an undercover mission to caught the thug and was known somehow, so he send some men to slaughter me.”

“Omo.”

“But I’m capable to do more than what I did last time. I was worried about you so I make it short.”

Naeun still in daze, trying to consume everything inside her head and soon she heave a sigh.

“So you are saying that you are not a killer but you are from Korea’s Army Special Unit and that is why you killed people last time?”

He nods, lifting her hand and holds it.

“I love you. So I want you to know. Besides, I want you to be comfortable with me. Date me like normal people do.”

“I love you for who you are.”

She said softly, gently squeeze his hand

“I feel light that I know about your real self but I do tell you what I really feel so you shouldn’t have the burden to tell me.”

“Kenchana. I wanted to tell you.”

“Do you know that you are so sweet Jungkook?”

“I never was told that.”

Naeun chuckles and circle her arm around his neck, pulling him near her lips.

“You are.”

And she kissed him again that day, without him initiate it first. Uri Naeun just had fallen in love, so please understand her okay.


+++

“Doctor Naeun.”

Naeun turns to look at the familiar person again and heave a sigh.

“And what is it today?”

“Are you sure about what you said last time?”

“Yes, I do?”

She replied and crosses her arm. The latter sighs and shakes his head.

“Aniya. I should be going now.”

“Okay.”

She response and chuckles after. She remembers what her husband said.

“Since you are pretty, people will think if you really are married if you just said so. The wedding band won’t be helping too so you just tell them about my job.”

“Real job?”

“Na ah. Tell them that. That I’m a killer.”

Naeun laughs and pressed number 1 on her phone speed dial as she walks to her room. Jungkook answers way too quickly but it’s not a surprised so well, she chuckles.

“Mission complete babe. He ran away.”

“Good. Now get back here soon, our babies are waiting for you.”

“Sure will. I’m checking one last puppy and I’ll go home straight after.”

“Naeun ah.”

“Yes honey.”

“I love you. And so do our babies.”

“You know that I love you too babe.”

She answers and soon ended the call. She was feeling bliss and happiest right now. She doesn’t mind it at all that he made her pregnant too soon and she have to give up her ambition for nearly two years when she had the twins. She has Jungkook and she is beyond happy.

“How can a life saver married a killer?”

Some might ask that but Naeun proved them wrong. It’s his job to kill and it’s her job to cure. It’s a different world she admits but the world she and Jungkook lives is the world of their own.

 

 

 

 

 


It is short and simple and weird but I love seeing Jungkook in uniform so I imagine him working for the police/army force and ends up writing this one..
It’s late and short and not flattering but I hope you like it..
Thank you for requesting nouhaloubna ! ♡