Dancing King Meet his Queen- Hanbin

Naeun One Shot Collections

 

“Hanbin ah, a new transfer student.”

He looks at where his buddy pointed and saw a girl walking on their way. She doesn’t behave like a typical transfer student who will act all coy and sweet. She walks like the hallway is hers and the way she looks around makes a small smile forms on his lips.

“She’s pretty.”

He glances to the maknae and knocks his head.

“She is off limit to you.”

“Wae?”

He whines, stomping his feet which makes the oldest hyung went to hug him way to dramatically, making the ever cheerful one of the bunch laugh his off.

Naeun who was in the middle of looking for the class she will be in looks at the playful group and went to them, flashing a smile.

“Hey there.”

Hanbin greeted her but Naeun wasn’t looking his way. Instead, she looks at the one who still laughing.

“Excuse me.”

She gains his attention and Jiwon stops laughing. He glances at Hanbin and the rest before he bows a bit to her.

“Deh.”

“Can you help me?”

“Oh. Sure.”

He stutters on his word when he feels the sharp stares Hanbin gave him. But when Naeun grins wider, he forget it and smiles like a lost puppy at her.

“What can I help you?”

“Oh thank you. Actually I’m new here and I was looking for this class.”

Jiwon look at the memo she shows him and once again he glances at Hanbin. His eyes dark now since he fails to gain the transfer student attention and Jiwon knows he should stop being over friendly to her right at the moment.

“He will help you there.”

He said, shoving Hanbin’s shoulder towards Naeun and then is when Naeun gave him an eye contact.

“Oh. You will show me?”

Hanbin, who was spotting a dreaded look earlier smile and took the piece of paper from her before answering.

“Sure. Come on.”

He took his bag and went ahead of Naeun while she thanks the others and shuffles a little to match his pace. He walks normally, not too fast, not too slow.

“I’m Naeun by the way.”

She introduced herself and Hanbin looks at her before nodding.

“I’m Hanbin.”

“Oh. Nice to meet you.”

He nods again, acting indifferent but he sure was happy.

“This is the class that you are looking for.”

“Great. Thanks again.”

She said, walking in when he just smiles at her.

“Naeun.”

He called and makes her turn.

“Yes?”

“Sit there. Next to the window.”

“Why?”

He shrugs and turns around, heading to the restroom. Just after the first hour Naeun knows that he is in the same class as her.

+++

“You change your type I see.”

Jinhwan asks and Hanbin chuckles.

“I might. Soon.”

He glances to Naeun who now was talking with few of their classmates. Her bright personality really makes him like her more each day.

“Are you coming to the training today?”

He gives them a nod and continues to look at her.

“Seems he will remove the ability to dance from the girl he will date.”

“Yeah. She doesn’t look like someone who could dance. She spends every lone time with books”

Junhoe commented, grinning.

“But still she is breathtakingly pretty.”

He added and the rest nods acknowledging. They had always know that Hanbin wants his girlfriend as his dance queen but since the first day Naeun enrolled to their school, never once they saw her participate in any dancing session. She never went near the studio as well but still Hanbin keep ogling and drooling over her.

“I can always dance for her.”

He smirks, give a quick glance on them and he continues to stares at her.

They can only laugh with themselves, Hanbin is in love.

+++

“Hyung, let’s go home.”

“I’m going to practice a new move. I’ll go home later.”

“Okay then. We’ll leave now.”

He waves his hand to them and walks opposite way to went to another dance studio that won’t be locked after school ends. He opens the door and was surprised when the light is on.

“Did I forget to switch it off last night?”

He thought and shrugs before closing the door behind him, locking it. He walks further inside and what he saw makes his jaw drop.

There, his goddess is swaying her hip, dancing to a song that she hears from the earphone that she stuck in her ears. He hides behind a table with a skirting just in case she saw him and that will make her stop.

He smiles, murmuring beautiful, gorgeous, hot and some inaudible praises as he watch her. She looks different now. Her hair that always flows down her shoulder was up in a ponytail. She was wearing a tight shirt and shorts, showing her perfect curves and y long legs. He almost drools but he manages to swallows.

He walks to her in daze when she makes a y provoke to her reflection on the mirror, he did not realize that she had widens her eyes, her chest moves up and down to catch her breath and he just went to Naeun, pulling her close to his body and he kisses her lips.

Naeun was surprised. She was dancing a minute earlier and now she was in someone holds, and he was kissing her. His mouth wasn’t moving but it’s still attached to hers. When she looks at the guy, she finally saw who he is and her conscious mind asks her to push the latter and she did.

“What are you doing?”

She asks him, hands on her hip. Her cheek flushed in red but she doesn’t know if it’s because of the kiss or because of the dancing from earlier but she never got her cheek red after dancing.

Hanbin stutters on his word, can’t find a right word to throw out so he just stand there, scratching his head.

“Hanbin. Kim Hanbin.”

She calls him again and Hanbin sloppily answers with a loud yes. As if he was answering his teacher.

“Why did you kiss me?”

She asks, eyes everywhere but on him. He catch the cue and he chuckles.

“I saw you dance and I thought I have to do it. So, I do it.”

“What do you mean?”

“This dance, it ends with a kiss.”

“Excuse me?”

Hanbin shrugs, now getting back his soul. He went close to her, makes her moves back. One, two, three steps before she was forced to stop, her back is on the mirror. He stops too, but his shoes are near hers. He then looks up to her face that has contorted in displeased. More to embarrassed.

“Why are you here? In my dancing studio?”

“It’s yours?”

He saw she gasps and her chest heaves which is a torture to him and he moves his eyes off of it. Clearing his throat with a fake cough.

“It’s mine. I dance here. And you.”

He stops and smirks at her, the sweat on her face, neck, collarbone and some which was trailing down to hide in her shirt makes his mind twirls. He held himself back from having naughty thought. He shouldn’t see all that. Not for now. Just to make sure he doesn’t do anything beyond his control.

“You dance too?”

Naeun bites her lips and she curses herself why she did when his eyes darken at her gestures. She raises her hand and places it on his chest, planning to push him away but the way he gaze at her makes her froze and she drops her hands.

“I thought you don’t dance.”

“I learn dancing since I was 4. I was into y dance nowadays. I thought this studio is not in use so I use it to practice.”

She said all of that way too fast, suddenly she is afraid of Hanbin. What if he reports her to the school? She forgot that she was to kick him for kissing her earlier. His stare alone makes her heart jumps.

“Show me the dance again then.”

“Deh?”

“I’ll let you use this studio id you flatter me with the dance.”

“Oh.”

Hanbin then walks backward, dragging a chair to sit on it. He won’t be dancing today. He long forgotten that he was here to practice the new dance move after he saw her provoking move.

Naeun dance after feigning for a moment. Moving her hips, swaying her body, her hands travels along her curve to complete the y dance and Hanbin smirk had become wider.

She stops dancing when he walks to her in slow motion.

He said slowly and she did. He accompanies her in the dance, moving his hand along her back when she turns away from him, makes her sweat a cold sweat. And when she turns, she makes the earlier move that tempt him and he moves along to her, pulling her towards him and she closes her eyes hard, her lips was in straight line and he chuckles before he releases her.

 “You are totally great.”

Hanbin applauses and bows to her, before taking his chair again.

“I never thought you are a dancer. I even said I will dance for you. Who cares if you lack the dancing ability.”

“Deh?”

“I want to date you. I like you.”

He said with the popular smirk that never fails to appear on his face. Naeun has to think if she hear it clearly that he said he wants to date her and while she lost in her thought, she was pulled to him and she was now sitting on his lap. His eyes darted from her chest to her widening eyes.

“Do you want to date me? I’m loyal. I never once dated anyone in this school. No one caught my attention like you do.”

He smiles, tracing her cheek with his finger, his eyes follow along and when he stops and her bottom lips, Naeun parted it with a gasps.

Hanbin chuckles, gazing on her face that has started to loosen up.

“Do you?”

“Are you even serious?”

“Haven’t been as serious as now.”

He commented with a grin now. Naeun is still on his lap. His right hand is on her back, moving up and down to complete his confession. She took time to answer which makes him losing his patience bit by bit.

“Hello there?”

She bites her lips again and his patience explode. He cups her face with his left hand and nibbles on her lower lips. She was fidgeting on his lap but he stops her, breathing out harshly.

“Don’t move too much or I won’t stop at just kissing.”

“Deh?”

“So, are you going to be my girlfriend or no?”

Naeun wants to complaint on his lack of patience but she can’t hold it in anymore. Hanbin is the reason she transfer here though. She idolize him ever since she saw him dance at the competition where she came as audience.

She checks on his profile and knows about him. She never imagines he will be the one who talks to her on her first day which makes her ask for direction from his friend instead. She was too nervous to look at him then but when he leads her the way, she manage to control herself.

And now, the same Hanbin asks her to be his girlfriend. Is there a need to reject?

She smiles and instead of giving him a verbal answer, she moves to sit on his lap with her legs straddling his torso and he kisses his lips, deep and hard.

She can feel him smiling on her lips and that makes her bites his lips and leads the kiss when he flinches.

“You.”

Hanbin complaints and she pecks his lip to shush him.

“I am your girlfriend now so, don’t complain too much.”

He smiles at that and knocks her head with his forehead.

“Such a tease.”

“Now that you know I can dance, I pass all the criteria?”

“You sure are my dancing queen.”

They end the day with some hot make out before they call it a day late that night. Hanbin doesn’t care to even practice and Naeun was ready to be scolded that she skips the dinner with her family today.

Then, that’s how the dancing king meets his queen.

 

 

 

Naeun and Hanbin as requested...

I know he is younger but while I write this, I imagine them as same age chingu. =)

And I’m sorry if its’ too provoking. Hehe.